Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just found ur page through another friend ..and your ff is really amamzing ..loved it ...please make them fall in love first and then marriage so that we get a different feel from the serial
Jasleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow I love your fanfic. The way you capture Nivi and Virens chemistry is amazing. Please continue soon!
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i love your fanfics they are  soooo goood  and real i love it sooo much  waiting for the rest plz do it fast
sofina123 thumbnail
Hey :) sorry to keep you all waiting, ive been busy catching up with school work, hopefully this will make up for it, enjoy and thanks for all the amazing comments!!! and i had an awsome vacation :)
by the way did anyone c todays epi? it was adorable how he gave her the first aid kit without giving it to her! :)

chapter 9: Confusion

It was 6 in the morning, the day after the suprise engagement party. Nivi woke up early remembering the events at the party, she just couldnt understand a thing!

"Maybe he thought..I was Divya" she thought trying to make scense of what had happened. She finally decided to let it go and act like nothing happened. It was still early in the morning and they were short on some groceries.

"Nivi beta can you get some things from the market?" Dadi asked as Nivi came in the kitchen

"Hmm.." she said grabbing her purse and leaving. As she walked out she saw Viren walking to his car. She tried her best not to look. She managed to make it to the road without giving a second glance at him. Unfortunatly for her...

BEEP HONK!! (watever sound a cars horn makes lol)

She turned around only wishing she hadn't. It was Viren and Sid in their car.

"Putal where are you going?" Sid said coming out of the car.

"Market" she said pointing in the direction she was going.

"Ill drop you" sid said smiling at her innocense

"No its..." she tried to get out of it but then she gave up "Sure" He was happy she listened and they got in the car. Thier was an akward silence in the car, so Sid decided to get rid of if and talk to his soon to be wife. Viren who was sitting their quietly wasnt liking their conversation at all, he just wanted to leave. Soon the market arrived and they dropped Nivi of. She bought whatever she needed and started to walk back.

she noticed their was a car with its hood opened. and a guy standing their with his back to her, she could sense his fustration. She kept walking only to see him turn.

"Y me!" she thought, he couldnt help but stare, she was like his shadow, every where he went she'd be thier, either in his mind or real.

"What are you staring at!" she said getting fustrated by him staring, her rude attitude was making him even more mad then he already was.

"What the hell is your problem!" he said walking up to her

"You!" she said trying to walk past him, only to be grabbed back. But he didnt pull her to him, which felt like torture to him, only he knew how badly he wanted to pull her to himself. He kept a 1 foot distance from her, he didnt want what happened at the engagement party to happen again.

"Really! What did i do? mind explaining?" he said with a hint of sarcasm, she couldnt believe it, was he really asking her what he did?!

"You...you...uhhh" she didnt understand why she couldnt come up with anything, he hadnt done anything, well not on purpose and she knew that, then why did she not like him? He just stared at her, her face was was changing from one emotion to another. She finally couldnt take it, she tried to walk away again but this time he grabbed her to him, crushing her petite little body against his

"Next time you show your little attitude to someone make sure you have a reason" He hissed it in her ear before pushing her away to get back to fixing his car. She stumbled back when he pushed her, but he was right she never acted like that with anybody, why him then.

Edited by sofina123 - 13 years ago
sofina123 thumbnail

chapter 10: Hairspray

There was a prayer at the soods house 1 wk after the engagement, sids mom had invited nivi and divya over to help with the preparation. Since nivi was an amazing cook she was told to help with cooking. Divya was good at decoration so she helped with that. After a while all the cooking was done and everyone had left to help with the decorations. Nivi had got thirsty so she went to get a glass of water. She turned around only to find viren. Next thing she knew he was soaken wet! she spilled all her water on him.

"I am...so sorry!" she said feeling extremly bad, she was trying her best not to argue with him and he noticed.

"Its alright" he said trying to wipe it of.

"here i'll do it" she said grabbing the cloth he used to wipe his shirt, after she realised his shirts soaken wet and that little cloth wont be able to dry it she told him

"Your shirts soaken wet..i think you should change it" after saying that she finally looked up noticing him staring at her. Even after he realised she caught him staring at her he didnt stop when all of a sudden they heard a loud noise followed by a scream.

BOOM AHHHHH

The rushed out seeing divya on top of sid staring at him. The didnt know what to make of it so they asked one of the servants.

"divya mam fell of the ladder and sid sir caught her"

"oh my god divya are you ok?" nivi said walking up to her concerned

"Yeh di im fine" she said getting up. Sid just gave a nervous laugh and walked of to his room. divya sighed and went back to work.

After everything was done nivi and divya decided to change at the soods since the prayer would start soon. The guest rooms were all taken so Sids mom sent them to virens room. After divya managed to kick viren out of the room she went and got changed. Then it was nivis turn to change so she went in. she changed into her clothes a simple saree yet extremly elegent. the saree had a deep back with a string, she decided to tie that after she did her makeup and hair.

Viren who was waiting to go back in his room noticed divya was downstairs.

"Finally" he thought walking back to his room. he had no idea nivi was in thier.

She was so glad the bedroom had a bathroom joined to it and went thier for her final touches. the bathroom door was slghtly open just about an inch. Viren walked up to his room door and found it locked he took out his spare key and unlocked it. he walked in taking his shirt and vest out. He grabbed a towel and threw it on the bed. Nivi heard some noises coming from the room, she started to get scared when she saw a black shadow go of the walls. She grabbed her hairspray and started going to the door. on the other hand viren heard something moving in the bathroom, he slowly started to make his way towards the bathroom door. Nivi stopped right in front of the door, she could hear something breathing, she lifted her hand with the hairspray ready to hit whatever it was. Viren couldnt take it anymore he grabbed the handle and swung the door open.

BANNGGGG BAAANG

"Ahh ouch!" viren started screaming in pain, as soon as nivi realized she was hitting viren she dropped the hairspray

"O MY GOD! im so dead!" nivi thought to herself lifting her hand to her mouth in a shocked manner. When viren realised he wasnt getting hit anymore he looked up to see his attacker. He looked like he would kill her on the spot. He bent down and grabbed the hairspray which scared nivi, he looked at her with the same deadly look, he started to walk towards her, she had a feeling she knew whatever was going to happen next wasnt going to be good,so she ran for it.

"NIVEDITHA! you...you churail! get back here" he yelled running after her. She ran to the balcony only to realise the only way out would be to jump of the balcony so she turned to run downstairs, to bad viren caught up, he was standing right in front of her, she had no choice but to go into the open balcony with no way out.

"look i didnt.." she stpped seeing him comin towards her

"I thought it was a bhoo.." finally she gave up explaing. She was cornered with no where to go. She then noticed he had no shirt on, all she could stare at was his abs, his 6 pack, his perfect skin, when all of a sudden she was crushed against it. Her both hands were up against his chest trying to push him back, his hands were busy keepin her in place and sprayin her hair. He used up all the hair spray in her hair, half her hair was sticking up, some to the side, it was hard and sticky, it felt like it would break if she touched it. After viren was done he moved back to see his masterpiece

"Beautiful" he said smiling, She couldnt see what he did to her hair but she knew it couldnt have been good. She started to leave out of anger when she heard him say

"wait" she didnt turn but she did stop, he came up behind her and started to tie the string in the back. Her eyes looked like they were ready to pop out, how could she have forgotten.

the instance his fingers touched her back she felt a chill run through her. his hands were so cold, after he was done tieing it he let go slowly letting his finger graze her back. Without saying thank you she just walked away.

hope you liked it :) i wrote it in a rush but hopefully its still good
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What an update!!
You are so awesome. :D

I LOVE VIREN. He's so mischievous. & Nivi hitting him with the hairspray. LMAO.

Already anticipating the next update.

<3
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG, officiallly ur an awesome writing.. i LOVE nivren..
And thank you so much fo rhte pm..
Plzzzz continue fast.plzzz😛
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sofina!! 🤗 How are you dear?? So glad you are back and writing your FF once again. I have missed you. 😔 Hope you don't keep going away like this, weeks on end, after barely giving us few chapters.

Gosh, I have to say you do an absolutely brilliant job. I am so in love with your NivRen and thoroughly enjoying their amazing chemistry and feisty interactions. I have to say that you bring an exceptionally wonderful sensuality factor in the NivRen scenes, which I absolutely relish. It really keeps me hanging and anxiously waiting for more.

Thanks dear for writing such a wonderful FF for all of us. You are an excellent writer and it is always a pleasure to read what you have written. Nice going!! 👏

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sofina..........so good........i'm a big fan of ur ff......always waiting for ur updates..........it was so nice.....just loved it...hope u'll update the next chapter soon..........can't wait....so plzzzzzzzz update soon...............
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Safina loved both scenes 9 and 10. Nivren chemistry in your scenes are really rocking. I am in love with your FF, thanks for continuing it. Can't wait for your next scene.