India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren ff updated pg 10

sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Hey im new here..but i really like this show so i thought id try writing a ff on it...tell me if you like it and if i should continue...and if not please be honest... the 1st chapters kind of boring so im posting two at once..This ff isnt exactly like the show, nivi isnt married neither is divya, sid or viren. Sids a womanizer, chanchal, dadiji, jawar still hate nivis family because of the same reasons. sid divya and nivis past is still the same as in the show. nivi isnt exactly as shy as she is in the show, shes shy around everyone except viren for some unknown reason.
hope you like it Smile

~Nivren ff~

Chapter one: The soods

"Nivi I heard the Soods are coming back" said Dadi staring out the window towards the Sood mansion. They were in the kitchen preparing lunch.

"Uhh when Dadi?" Nivi asked trying to hide her nervousness

"Ummm...how about...right NOW?" said Dadi laughing to herself

"What!" Nivi said running to the window shocked and curious as to who and who came.

They came in 3 cars, all white. The first car had Dadaji and Dadiji, the second car had Chanchal Chachi, Jawar Chachoo and Sid's mom, the third car had two guys, Nivi squinted her eyes as she couldn't see the two men. Both seemed young, one was busy with his cellphone the other looking around like this was the most beautiful place he had ever seen. While staring Nivi smelled something burning she turned noticing it was the food they were preparing, she ran to turn it of.

Just then Divya walked in trying to fix the button on her shirt "Nivi....NIIIIVVVVVVIIII"

"Hmmm?" Nivi said getting rid of the burnt food

"Nivi how do i look.." looking up Divya saw Dadi staring out the window and went up to her

"Dadi what are you looking at?"

"Beta the Soods are back..maybe we should invite them to dinner...right Nivi?"

"Hmmm" Nivi said

"Divya beta why dont you and Nivi go invite them to dinner?" Dadi said

"Yeh Dadi thats a great idea!" Divya said all excited.

Nivi just said "Hmmm"

Viren and Sid who were standing by the door talking heard it knock.

Instead of opening it they told sid's mom and she went to open it.

"Hi!..uhh Aunty Dadi told us to invite all of you to dinner" Divya said nervously

"Ofcoarse..we'll come beta but umm...do I know you?" Sid's mom asked a bit confused trying her best not to sound rude.

"Aunty you forgot us? Im Divya remember? I live in the house right their." Divya said pointing towards the house.

"O! haha im sorry beta. its been a while, so if your Divya, you must be Nividetha? rite" she said looking at Nivi. Nivi just smiled and nodded.

After that Nivi and Divya reached home and started to prepare for dinner.when everone was down stairs the soods arrived, actually Dadaji n Sids mom arrived. Chanchal Chachi, Chachoo, Dadiji, Sid, and Viren didn't come but everyone ignored that and had dinner.

After the Soods left, Dadi and Nivi started to clean, everone else went to sleep.

"Everybody I saw didn't come" Dadi thought just then she heard a nock at the door.

"Nivi check the door" Dadi said washing the last dish.

"K" Nivi said opening the door

"Hi" Sid said, she instantly recognized him and gave a nervous hi back.

"Im Sid..im sorry im late i just came to meet Dadi" he took his hand out to shake hers

"O..yeh...shes in the kitchen..that way" she said pointing towards the kitchen completly ignoring his hand out of shyness. Sid just smiled it of and went to meet Dadi. They got along really well, Nivi just kept trying to find things to keep herself busy, she was extremly nervous. while talking to Dadi Sid kept staring at Nivi, Dadi who had noticed just smiled to herself and already imagined their wedding.

"Wow shes pretty, kind of shy though, wonder who she is" Sid thought while staring at her.

Index

Chapter 1: page 1
Chapter 2: page 1
Chapter 3: page 2
Chapter 4: page 2
Chapter 5: page 3
Chapter 6: page 3
chapter 7: page 4
Chapter 8: page 5
Chapter 9: page 7
Chapter 10: page 8
Chapter 11: page 10

*pm list* :)

trishap

Sofna

dmg_roks_antara

salekh1

paki_angel

anjaani07

Edited by sofina123 - 26 February 2011 at 1:00am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

vir123lakshmi.sreeshubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83Resh.....salekh1suman4evrHADmishtiNivRenDeewanitrishapvids08Shayafandaffodils06puviniParamoregmann2010FrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofnamoniluvskinshuk

sofina123 Newbie
sofina123
sofina123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2: bhooth

"Ma! wheres my shirt?" Viren yelled

"Its on your bed beta" Chanchal said walkin into Virens room

"O..How was the dinner last night?" Viren asked putting his shirt on

"What dinner? ..O that dinner at the sharmas?" Chanchal asked looking at herself in the mirror

"Uhh yeh" viren said looking at his mom puzzled

"I had better things to do." saying that Chanchal walked out leaving Viren extremely confused

Dadaji walked intoVirens room a few minutes after Chanchal walked out.

"Viren beta can you do me a favour" Dadaji asked walking towards his bed

"Ofcoarse Dadaji" Viren said closing his laptop and standing up from his bed

"Could you go over to the Sharmas and ask for some balm" Dadaji said while massaging his head.

"Ji dadaji" Viren smiled and went towards the Sharmas.

He walked towards the door, it was unlocked so he walked in. The house seemed empty.

"Hello? Is anybody here?" "Hello?" "Im viren from the Soods" "Hello? Anbody?"

"God Dadaji where'd you send me!?" Viren whispered to himself, confused what to do he walked in to the living room, then the kitchen, Yash's room, Dadi's room, and Nivi's dads room. He found know one, but their was 1 more room. He walked in then suddenly the lights went of.

"Sh**t did the lights have to go of right now?" He thought and walked around the room. He could barely see but their was a little bit of light coming in from outside. He saw pictures around the room, of a little girl. "I guess its a little girls room" he wispered to himself.

"What? Wheres my clothes..?" Nivi whispered to herself lookin around the bathroom.

"And what happened to the lights?" She turned of the shower wrapped her towel around herself and walked into the room, where Viren was.

She locked the door and noticed a shadow, she did the first thing that came into her mind

"Bhooothhhhh!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she started to through everything that came in her hand, first her comb, gel, hairspray, water bottle, unfortunatly unlocking the door just wasn't coming in her mind. Viren, without thinking grabbed the hand she was throughing things with and pulls her close to stop her from throughing things at him. He tried to tell her hes not a bhooth but she started screaming so much louder.

"let go of me! AHHHHHHHHH! HELLLLPPPP!!!!"

This time he pushed her against the wall, wierdly that shut her up.

"Thank god!" Viren thought but sadly she didn't stay quiet for long infact this time she started kicking, punching anything that came to her mind.

He grabbed both her hands and pinned it up against the wall over her head with his left hand, put his feet between hers so she couldn't kick him anymore, and put his right hand over her mouth to finally shut her up.

"Shhhh would you stop yelling!" he said in her ear, she could almost feel his lips touching her ear. He could smell the fresh smell of the soap, for some strange reason he didnt want the moment to end but his eardrums really wanted the yelling to stop.

The lights suddenly came on, he didnt seem to notice the fact that she was in a towel, he just stared at her and she stared back. After a few seconds Nivi realized shes home alone! against the wall! with a guy! She didn't know what to do, so she bit his hand.

"Ouch what was that for?" viren said with his hand in his mouth, then he looked down and realized shes in a towel. Nivis eyes follwed his and realization dawned on her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH turn around!" she grabbed her clothes and quickly started to put them on.

Viren not sure what to do walks out without Nivi noticing. She turns around after shes completly dressed and notices know ones there.

"Was i hallucinating? No there was someone here. But if their was where is he now?" she said looking around her room. She ran outside just to make sure, she saw know one.

"Nivi you were just imagining it, calm down breathe!" she thought walking back in the house.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveshana_83salekh1dmg_roks_antaratrishapJasleenvids08Shayafansuman4evrpuviniAnamikaSJainashred12FrozenRainanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRuYeHoKyaRahaHaiSofnamoniluvskinshuk

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hi sofina.. Nice ff.. Pls continue soon.. I 've a request - no sid angle, only nivren pls.. N pls get them married soon in ur ff.. Sorry, just impatient to get them together.. Hope u dont mind..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
nice start.... can u plz add me in ur pm list
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hi Sofina
Nice work. Carry on, wud b interesting to see the story.Thumbs Up
best of luck
Vidya
puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Hey nice ff.. It seems interesting.. Plz do continue with more nivren moments.. But sorry i dont want sid as womanizer jus my opinion:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Hi Sofina nice ones, enjoyed it... Plz do continue.... but do not bring any confusion of Sid with Nivi. Ony NivRen plz.
Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
it is really good .....Smile...........waiting to see Nivren love story,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls continue..........

Go to top