Frequent Posters

nucleusoflove thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So tht Geet misunderstands Maan again?????😲😲
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

my maan & bachelor party ... no way .... I am not at all interested in watching a bachelor party in geet ...

it will not go with the image of maan singh khurana ...

sorry yaar ...i cannot agree with u over here ...

i want maan to be with geet ... even if he is dreaming ... only geet dreams ...

so no bachelor party for maan ...

Darling for sure even during the bachelor party Maan will be day dreaming about Geet, he for sure will not enjoy the party scene but his discomfort and embarrassment will be worth watching. For sure he'll be glaring at everyone who enjoying the dancingπŸ˜† 
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by dewdropred

my maan & bachelor party ... no way .... I am not at all interested in watching a bachelor party in geet ...  it will not go with the image of maan singh khurana ...

Originally posted by drdee142 πŸ˜†
Darling for sure even during the bachelor party Maan will be day dreaming about Geet, he for sure will not enjoy the party scene but his discomfort and embarrassment will be worth watching. For sure he'll be glaring at everyone who enjoying the dancingπŸ˜† 
==========================
yaar that is what we want to see remember maan wid pari in disc his eye only on entrance for geet.we loved that and dadi ,ne,geet are welcome to keep an eye on them to aur bhi mazaa aayega just imagineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it ll be fun to see dadi annie n geet forcin maan for bachelor party.....n he runnin away....
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
recognise who is who?
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

Originally posted by dewdropred

my maan & bachelor party ... no way .... I am not at all interested in watching a bachelor party in geet ...  it will not go with the image of maan singh khurana ...

Originally posted by drdee142 πŸ˜†
==========================
yaar that is what we want to see remember maan wid pari in disc his eye only on entrance for geet.we loved that and dadi ,ne,geet are welcome to keep an eye on them to aur bhi mazaa aayega just imagineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

It'll be serious FUN 2 see Maan being forced to attend a BACHELOR party n then Geet gatecrashing and Maan stuttering n stammering!!!!
It'll be serious Fun 2 watch!!!!
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes yes Good idea....MAAN KA CHEHRA DEKHNE LIEK HOGA...............🀣
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaaranya

It'll be serious FUN 2 see Maan being forced to attend a BACHELOR party n then Geet gatecrashing and Maan stuttering n stammering!!!!
It'll be serious Fun 2 watch!!!!

All the more now I want to see this happen, it will be exciting, I only want to see it to see Geet getting jealous and Maan getting all flustered and embarrassed and trying to manao Geet and imagine if Daadi & NE too are there the poor munda will be more flusteredπŸ˜†
millii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
waow nice idea bechuler party huwi to maza ajaye ga
divareena thumbnail
Maan would never have a bachelor party but it would be good if annie and her friends decide to take geet out partying.  Lets see how possessive maan gets then especially if Geet goes wearing a lovely dress. 😊