India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

ASHMIT TOP MAN only ASHMIT FANS REPLY

fiction123 Groupbie
fiction123
fiction123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Apart from the mms silly scandal can you all look at him from different view as to his behaviour and personality. Past is past and he and his ex has moved on from that scandal and i am sure he is truly sorry. Anyway

He should be awarded an award for all the crap Dolly has gived him till date. He has never once gone violent Whatever he does whether he hugs veena etc he does in front of camera no lies. He stands  up for his closes friends infact he even stood up for shweta when dolly abused her left right centre. Simple person he is. He even commented on Shweta being real and not fake and he said maybe she has gone like that due to family difficulties and problems. stands up for right and wrong e.g when veena stood on the table he was the first to scold her and tell her it is wrong.
  • Sometimes people just judge people on one mistake and forget about all the good and valuable points. He does not seem fake one bit he is what he is and i believe that is a true personality.
Sam also is nice and kind but all the rest a losers and fake non stop.

FINALS WILL BE ASHMIT AND SAMEER.

Edited by fiction123 - 22 December 2010 at 11:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshnii

ARMAANPARI Groupbie
ARMAANPARI
ARMAANPARI

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Very well said i totally agree he is simply what he is he seems like a good human being from inside. I think yes he handled dolly very well each time it was her fault.
A woman like her my gosh but mind blowing ASH each time round, he stood up to her. 
I see him from a different view since he has come on bb4, he rocks so guys vote for him and Sameer.
Top post and please only ASHMIT AND SAMEER FANS REPLY

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top