Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Why u people against VEENA all the time? (Page 2)

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
"
she is not double faced fake like shweta n sara, useless like khali, ill mannered like dolly n diplomatic like sameer
"

amaaing! so you can talk about other contestants and other members can't talk about your dear Veena...

has it ever crossed your mind that if so many people dislike VM then maybe there is atleast a teeny-weeny reason for it...

And please - since when is being diplomatic a crime!
and hello - doesnt VM backbite...

yes, lot of VM bashing happens but others also get bashed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankur_1305

karti Goldie
karti
karti

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Her behaviour is too cheap for a TV show and thats why we hate her. Her sedeuctive moves and talks with assmit are not acceptable atleast in India. May be in Pakistani TV shows all this looks normal.
I hate both veena and assmit and hope both goes out this week.

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialirgattufire_gun

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWorkrgattusaher_90

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trickylover_143

I hv read so many topics against VEENA like she is shameless, she is retard, she is this and she is that and BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA. In this battle of egoness u forgot to behave like even humans. VEENA has slept with ashmit n she has slept with many men in PAk stop it  it is getting on my nerves. cant u people b neutral. it is u people who was saying just a couple f days back that ashmit slept with shweta also during the blind task n u forgot that u r talking about shweta who has a school going daughter personally i dnt like shweta but there is a limit for everything. where were u people when ashmit was smelling,kissing and hugging sara even after her marriage. i m here to support VEENA n u people r against her just because she is PAKISTANI. Hv u forgot rakhi sawant from india, kashmera shah from india. even john bipasha, saif kareena live with each other without marriage. but u people support them becoz they r from india. enough of it try to call spade a spade. VEENA does not get involve in backbiting, she is not double faced fake like shweta n sara, useless like khali, ill mannered like dolly n diplomatic like sameer. think if someone points fingers towards ur people character especially girls who r reading this article. VEENA should win this season. people who r supporting veena will b welcomed in this article  

Hmmm.. you have a point.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Cause she is the MOST disgusting woman I have ever seen Dead

She is very strong-headed and hard working but her disrespectful actions overshadows it all.

Maybe she is doing this to stay in the show or she is actually that cheap in real life  Dead
Either way she is wrong !! I cannot stand that woman . . and esp after seeing the kinds of words she uses when she is angry ... Aurat nahi hai tu .. blah blah .. even her tone !! Rowdy and ghatti people talk like that !! And she is too obsessed with herself which is very annoying .. Angry

Any man in his right senses wouldn't marry her!! Gawd, I wish she gets kicked out soon.

Shaant ho ja gadhadhari Bheem, shaant ho jaa.

Sometimes all you have to do is to give the dog a bad name to hang him.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

"
she is not double faced fake like shweta n sara, useless like khali, ill mannered like dolly n diplomatic like sameer
"

amaaing! so you can talk about other contestants and other members can't talk about your dear Veena...

has it ever crossed your mind that if so many people dislike VM then maybe there is atleast a teeny-weeny reason for it...

And please - since when is being diplomatic a crime!
and hello - doesnt VM backbite...

yes, lot of VM bashing happens but others also get bashed...

Heyy.. loved your Sachin siggie.."Commit all your crimes when Sachin is batting, they will go unnoticed because even the Lord is watching! ---- A placard at the Sydney cricket Ground"Smile

Instead of watching, GOD decided to wield the willow himself and play cricket. So he came down as Sachin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernazz

Umm not sure if you are a newbie. I have seen a similar topic by another "newbie" just a couple of days back.

I fail to understand you people. What has Veena's nationality got to do with the way she behaves? Regarding all the people you have mentioned, they are not part of discussion on this forum. This is meant solely to discuss BB4 and its current contestants.

Before you start defending Veena on nationalistic grounds, please take the trouble to find out how many forum members are fans of singers like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Mehdi Hasan, Ghulam Ali, Reshma, Farida Khanum and Adnan Sami... or Comedians like Shakeel, Rauf Lala, Ali Hasan-Irfan Malik, Omar Sharif, Kashif Khan. Do I go on? We've loved actresses like Zeba and Salma Agha and actors like Javed Sheikh. Are you telling us they are not Pakistanis? They are finest that Pakistan has produced and the people world over love them irrespective of their nationality.  Ok not Zeba or Meera perhaps, but they don't have any talent either.

True talent does not need a tag of nation, cast, community or religion to be admired. So don't blame us about hating Pakistanis when we trash Veena.

Veena calls censure on herself for her actions and behavior.
Please stop raising the nationality specter.

Wow Purva, so many Pakistani celebs names on your finger tips. I doubt even Veena must be knowing half of them. I think Pakistan Govt should award you honorary citizenship.Smile 

On a more serious note, I agree with you, the hatred against Veena is not on the grounds of nationality, but more on the grounds of acceptable public behavior. I am sure on this very ground, for every one Indian who cant tolerate Veena, there is one Pakistani who equally detests her.

And the same goes for Ashmit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWorkrgattu

Go to top