Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Why u people against VEENA all the time?

trickylover_143 Newbie
trickylover_143
trickylover_143

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I hv read so many topics against VEENA like she is shameless, she is retard, she is this and she is that and BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA. In this battle of egoness u forgot to behave like even humans. VEENA has slept with ashmit n she has slept with many men in PAk stop it  it is getting on my nerves. cant u people b neutral. it is u people who was saying just a couple f days back that ashmit slept with shweta also during the blind task n u forgot that u r talking about shweta who has a school going daughter personally i dnt like shweta but there is a limit for everything. where were u people when ashmit was smelling,kissing and hugging sara even after her marriage. i m here to support VEENA n u people r against her just because she is PAKISTANI. Hv u forgot rakhi sawant from india, kashmera shah from india. even john bipasha, saif kareena live with each other without marriage. but u people support them becoz they r from india. enough of it try to call spade a spade. VEENA does not get involve in backbiting, she is not double faced fake like shweta n sara, useless like khali, ill mannered like dolly n diplomatic like sameer. think if someone points fingers towards ur people character especially girls who r reading this article. VEENA should win this season. people who r supporting veena will b welcomed in this article  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

punji_rockzzvampire_diariesAnkur_1305riyakhanroshniimadhurirajput71

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I guess no masal topics no BB forums...No entertainment in big boss toh no big boss...even tho u open a topic as a neutral viewer it end up in war...sor dont take it personal...just enjoy!!!
desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
You go trickylover. We are all with you wholeheartedly.

Originally posted by trickylover_143

I hv read so many topics against VEENA like she is shameless, she is retard, she is this and she is that and BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA. In this battle of egoness u forgot to behave like even humans. VEENA has slept with ashmit n she has slept with many men in PAk stop it  it is getting on my nerves. cant u people b neutral. it is u people who was saying just a couple f days back that ashmit slept with shweta also during the blind task n u forgot that u r talking about shweta who has a school going daughter personally i dnt like shweta but there is a limit for everything. where were u people when ashmit was smelling,kissing and hugging sara even after her marriage. i m here to support VEENA n u people r against her just because she is PAKISTANI. Hv u forgot rakhi sawant from india, kashmera shah from india. even john bipasha, saif kareena live with each other without marriage. but u people support them becoz they r from india. enough of it try to call spade a spade. VEENA does not get involve in backbiting, she is not double faced fake like shweta n sara, useless like khali, ill mannered like dolly n diplomatic like sameer. think if someone points fingers towards ur people character especially girls who r reading this article. VEENA should win this season. people who r supporting veena will b welcomed in this article  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

trickylover_143 Newbie
trickylover_143
trickylover_143

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i can understand forums r all about masala topics but wht i want to say is that u dont let urself down by just attacking one person dont degrade ur self  just try to b loyal to u n wht u watch n desivalues thnx 4 supporting
vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialiroshnii

Merrygold Newbie
Merrygold
Merrygold

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
wake up mate ...in this forum all the contestants are attacked in one thread or the other...you yourself have talked about all the other contestants in this topic ( double faced fake like shweta n sara, useless like khali, ill mannered like dolly n diplomatic like sameer).. so your post looses the credibility it might have deserved....and also try to ask your self  why so many people dislike Veena...I can assure you it is not about nationality .....we INDIANS are much more big hearted  than you give us credit for......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesArpitachohanMehr-kfire_gun

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_shyams

saher_90 IF-Addictz
saher_90
saher_90

Beyhadh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Because, the way she behave & give dirty seducive looks thats irritate us..We can't tolrate her stay in BB house from the day when she entered the house, we all were hoping to leave her the house ASAP!..

Thats the reason we cant bear herApprove

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialiShoma_Mehr-kkarti

Go to top