Happy Birthday Farru! Hear ye, hear ye!

Posted: 13 years ago

F

A

R

Y

Gimme an F, Gimme an A, Gimme an R, Gimme a Y.....and what does that spell? FARY, FARY, FARY...Kinda like Disco, Disco, Disco. Get it?? Mhmm? Mhmm?? Yes? No? Alright.

What is today? Nah, not Christmas, nah not Christmas Eve.....it's the 23rd December. What possibly could have happened on Earth that day? Duhh, Fary ka Janamdim. Aur Kya. Pssh! The day that was born a beautiful woman, the day that was decided she'd take over the world with her signatures, the day it was decided she'd make my wedding video, the day it was marked that she'd eventually rule us all....was of course the 23rd December. Mug it, mark it.

Tonight, IF, Canada, USA, Europe, Amreeka, London, Japan, India, South Africa and yaada yaada yaada is commemorating Faru's birthday, and apparently it's just not us that are cheering for her....we have special appearances as well by Iqbal, Harshad, and our very own Barun. (All three are leads in their respective shows!)

It's a known fact, my heart beasts for Faru, and so does yours...that's also a known fact.  She has been on IF since she was 5 (kidding!), and is someone at least on the IF community that anyone could go to without any apprehension. I did! LOL! Warm, strong headed, witty, humorous, blunt, open, humble, respectful are probably a few of the adjectives that describe her...Honestly if it weren't for her sig shop, our ID's would literally be naked, and if it weren't for her VMs, we'd probably never come across beautiful songs. I really do not know what else to write for her....so I will leave that for you all, but for me...Farru, you are like the chappal to my feet....the tea bag to my chai....the masala to my biryani. OH MA GAWD!

Farru Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast

Farru Cheez Badi Hai Mast

Nahin Farru ko Koi Hosh Hosh

Uspar Barun Ka Josh Josh

Nahin Karanz ka Koi Dosh Dosh

Madhosh Hai Farru Har Vakt Vakt

Farru Cheez Badi Hai Mast

Usse Panga na Thaan Thaan

Badnaam Hai Farru Madamast Mast Woh Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast...

Lets all make the day special for an extraordinary person, by coming together and celebrating away the day to glory!

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago

FARYCAKES!!!!!!!!!!

Happy BirthdayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I dunno what to say but I think my update speaks for itself no?🀣

Hope you have a good one!

And here's something from me to youπŸ˜ƒ

Whachya looking at? This is not for you, it's custom made only for THE Fary, the one that will eventually rule all of us. Oh my.

SRK to Kajol to Rabir to Sonam to Amir and Juhi all say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! YOU ARE.........16 AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?

So I sorta felt bad for leaving Imran Khan out, thus I added Ranbir, Ranveer and Imran to the avi, and then added Imran Khan's Amplifiya lyrics to the AVI.....Don't you WTP me!

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
ZAINUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

OMG OMG OMG  laski u tricke me last night hahahha now i know why ur sudden srk kads and aamir juhi love was umanding last night rofl rofl rofl  mwah wmah mwah m so so so happy and touched love ya love ya love ya
HAPPY  BIRTHDAY FARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Faryyy, Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!
I wish this year brings a lot of happiness in y our life!!!
May you achieve all your dreams and aspirations!!
You are a wonderful person and I am glad to know you.
By god its been 2 years....time flies doesnt it? lol
Its great to have a friend like you as you are an amazing person!!!
May God Bless You!!!!

Here is something from me:

(thank you ravz πŸ€—)

Love Gagan ❀️

ps Zainab: Loveeelllyyy post and I loveee your aviss.. gosh they are beautiful!!!! πŸ€—

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
LMAAAOOOOO zainuuu! loveee this post! ts wayy better than the one I made in the A/S section!
Le's all have a dhamal here Rohi bacha u r doign good job at twitter rofl lmao ahahah hugs hugs and ur poist is too good too

let's req mods to merge so we can party in this thread khul ke 
GREATT ideaaa farooo! we can have all the fun over here if the thread are merged!

man i missed zainu..where is she???
zainu is busy doing so much and rof yeah that'll be awesome awesome  right now it keeps giving me spam messages as m posting at both places 
FAAAARRUUUUUUUUUUUU! You are here *hugs* Happy Birthday again, and may this year be prosperous for you. Stay healthy, stay tight, stay loved, stay the way you are. πŸ€—

Rohini!!!!! πŸ€— Love, love, love your post in the AVI section, and all of the messages, sigs, vms, are absolutely remarkable!!!! Lets just all come together and make this day special!