Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The death of self (Page 8)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chatterbox

the separation track makes me think total filmy here but so far creatives  have surprised us always and not made it too obvious and cliched.

separation cud be that avdesh is arrested or he surrenders and has to pay for his  crimes. I think the separation would happen because of a something between them, rather than him going to prison...maybe they disagree about something and once again Avdesh thinks she isn't suited for his life...also remember bhootni's promise to make Avi kick her out?...so they may separate but it won't be for long...I think actually, if arpi is pregs Avi will be shocked and Arpi may think of the baby first and the separation could lead from there....I keep having this vision where Avi cannot bear to be apart from her so drives to her fathers, there she is on the balcony hair down and blowing in the wind, suddenly she sees him (like their romance days) and eyelock happens and she goes running...they hug, talk and make up and she leaves with him....just a day or two after coming to her maika!!ClapLOL

and arpi on outside is tortured more either by baujji or by her snake father.. I would like to see them try!Angry...Avi will rip them apart, no matter his reason for being away from Arpi!WinkClap
and pregnancy track i still don twant to see  all speculation, di, so don't worry.

why don't you give us a rundown of what you think the story track will be ....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged

hahahahahaha  dreamy there is fb profile of the writer shanti bushan
msg him there

hhaha btw yday ashu was telling abt one min kiss in maryada episode

i saw that part and it was forced one type

hjehee

yeah after all the hype...I haven't watched any episode this week...was giving my eyes a rest!LOL...will watch them over the weekend as it is bound to be quiet...whatever films or shows they show over here, have watched them so many times since kid because its the same christmas stuff!!

As for S. Bhushan, someone in the P forum said he looks like a gunda himself that is why he likes writing stories about gunda getting away with good looking girls!!!ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14chatterbox

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

hahaha haha dreamy  atleast u r agreeing that accidents do happen

bt u know what the story is such i dont want pregnancy track in this at all..

if at all pregnancey comes it shud be towards the end and happily ever after thing

or it wud more stress for these two

Di, the nature of this show - showing the gritty lifetstyle of a gunda, who now has a wife, well I can't help thinking how will this man deal with pregnancy?...not everything in life leads to happiness...off course accidents do happen, we know that!TongueLOL

And I still think at some point, avita will have some sort of separation...what if pregnancy leads to it?..all sorts of things can happen but lets take it day at a time!

@laxmi, I can tell you are totally loving the avita we are seeing on screen....SmileThumbs Up,....me too but I enjoy Avdesh more when he shows his caring side! when he is tough with RV or others I smile thinking they don't know what a softy he is with his wife, he just melts for her...and the contrast in his character is so sweet and that's why it appeals to us!
You just put down my feelings the contast is so striking it makes me smile too... The man who was dealing with his wife yesterday & stroking her & caressing her & putting her to bed cannot be the man irritating & mocking Avi day before.. But he is & therein lies the beauty of the character.... And I just loved it when Avi Said if u r scred to close ur eyes keep them open..He said it so sweetly & softly all husbands should be given a video clipping of it  as how to speak to sick wives & make her feel like a queen!!!!

super_boyDreamygal301chatterbox

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
this is for avita's situation
arpita........mai kyaa karo ram muzhse goli chal gayi
 avdhesh..... darne wali kya baat hai jab saath mein hai dilbar
arpi .............love ke liye mai kuch bhi karongeee
avi................koi aur na kare tumne woh kaam kiya hai umar bhar ki saanson humein eenaam di hai
               dreamy sirk tumahara kehne pe i tried my best
 i hope u like itLOL                

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:22am | IP Logged
rundown mine is all filmy type

i cant say much its  just so differnt story..  so just hoping they stay off the beaten track and show something new which we dont expect
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

this is for avita's situation
arpita........mai kyaa karo ram muzhse goli chal gayi
 avdhesh..... darne wali kya baat hai jab saath mein hai dilbar
arpi .............love ke liye mai kuch bhi karongeee
avi................koi aur na kare tumne woh kaam kiya hai umar bhar ki saanson humein eenaam di hai
               dreamy sirk tumahara kehne pe i tried my best
 i hope u like itLOL                

ClapClapClapClap

are they singing it or saying it?SmileWink

hey, how about bhauji and pandit?WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:47am | IP Logged
wow i missed two posts here

abt shanti bushan comment hahaha hahha hilarious

there is telly buzz article abt the person u can see his pic here

and lakshmi so true the way he was talking to her was so sweet and soft  and so loving. wooohhhhhh it was too beautiful..

ashish own voice is soft type and it suited the character totally

somehow  again i was reminded of one old film sadma of sridevi and  kamalhassan

sridevi act was just like that only

bt tanvi put it out so nicely cudnt belive its not real

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
avi jo bhi bolta hai mere dil mein toh   music apne aap bajne lagta haiEmbarrassed
arrey yaar BANDIT ko toh bhool gaye          koi nahi yaar ab yaad aa gaye na
bhauji   aakhiya tu chura na raja aaye hai din ye pyaar ke
pandit    nakhare nakhare nakhare too peeche hi rakh re
bhauji    yeh galliya yeh choobara yha aana na dobare ab hum toh babuaa ji ke hoo gaye ke tera yaha koi nahi
pandit   achha sila diya tune mere pyaar ka dever ke liye toodh diya dil yaar kaCry
hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
kaisa laga

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index