Originally posted by danno

oye hoye ki analysis dreamy da
jaise jaise padhte jaye
dil mein ghusta jaye
phir bahar na aaye
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
hey dannoHug
agree with u cb di......it vl stress them...who know my aunty may try to push her from stairs or even worst kill her

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by laxmi73

Avi at the moment is not able to understand Arpi fully..He understands that she's disturbed but can't actually blame him since he was so caring and he gets brownie points for being such an adorable gunda!!Embarrassed But killing is nothing at all for him & hence this reaction but when he saves Arpi tommorow everything will fall in place & he will truly understand the depth of her agony and will understand the enormity of what his wife has done for him..She has killed her soul & conscience to keep Avi alive I am sure it will touch his soul & rock him to his core & help him find Avdesh from the ruins of Bhaiyaji....

@ red - oh yes he definitely gets brownie points, and more!Big smileClapClap

I wanna see a scene where Arpi is not eating, so want him to settle next to her and feed her with his own two hands!.....then when she is having trouble sleeping again, want him to rock her to sleep on his lap just like before....I think he might have been singing(LOL) but that 'ooohho' music got in the way, not that I'm complaining...I love that song....the emotions and the lyrics behind that tune really showcases their love.EmbarrassedSmile
Well said Ferdous..II would love to see some of those scenes too... The feeding ones(Particularly after the way he wiped her lips after making her drink the water Wink) And putting her to sleep ones(the one yesterday was done to perfectionEmbarrassed) I feel now the show can move on to some hardcore romance...Ashish & Tanvi seem very comfortablw witheach other now after that disastrous suhaag raat kiss!!!Shocked

One thing I don't understand was why that SR was such a disaster?...Ashish has done romance before, check out his tishna tishna song...he is literally making out with the girl....OuchShocked

I think certain aspect of it was deliberate, that uncomfortableness btween them to show that though they love each other in essence they are strangers....and I think partly it was due to bad directing......ughhh! everytime I think of that kiss, I get so mad...in fact I cannot bear to watch the wedding episode at all, it should have been the best one but it isn't!!

But agree their comfort level has gone up with each other...so onwards to some hot and sizzlings scenes....imagine they are running off to a village, they get to spend some time, sitting and chatting and before you know it in each other's lap....or a river, Arpi having a bath..Avi guarding her...WinkLOLLOL

Awesome analysis yet again ClapClapClapClap

Ya d SR was a disaster AngryAngryAngryAngry 

@ bold - more than mad i laugh coz i someone had said d 3 idiots dialogue ' Kiss karne se naak beech mein aati hai' LOLLOL n i keep remembering this n also wen they had shown d clips wen they were in jungle LOLLOLLOLLOL

Agree ...hope v get 2 see some better scenes than d SR

Edited by super_boy - 23 December 2010 at 3:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahaha haha dreamy  atleast u r agreeing that accidents do happen

bt u know what the story is such i dont want pregnancy track in this at all..

if at all pregnancey comes it shud be towards the end and happily ever after thing

or it wud more stress for these two

Di, the nature of this show - showing the gritty lifetstyle of a gunda, who now has a wife, well I can't help thinking how will this man deal with pregnancy?...not everything in life leads to happiness...off course accidents do happen, we know that!TongueLOL

And I still think at some point, avita will have some sort of separation...what if pregnancy leads to it?..all sorts of things can happen but lets take it day at a time!

@laxmi, I can tell you are totally loving the avita we are seeing on screen....SmileThumbs Up,....me too but I enjoy Avdesh more when he shows his caring side! when he is tough with RV or others I smile thinking they don't know what a softy he is with his wife, he just melts for her...and the contrast in his character is so sweet and that's why it appeals to us!

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 23 December 2010 at 3:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

jaise jaise padhte jaye
dil mein ghusta jaye
phir bahar na aaye
hey dannoHug
agree with u cb di......it vl stress them...who know my aunty may try to push her from stairs or even worst kill her

and you still want to call this woman aunty?ShockedShocked

hmm, stress part of life and sod's law, something like this will happen to add more stress to their lives!LOL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged

jaise jaise padhte jaye
dil mein ghusta jaye
phir bahar na aaye

SharanHugHug

double hugs for the ditty!! ..thank you!

can you write a poem or something for the current avita scene? pretty please?Smile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
the separation track makes me think total filmy here but so far creatives  have surprised us always and not made it too obvious and cliched.

separation cud be that avdesh is arrested or he surrenders and has to pay for his  crimes.

and arpi on outside is tortured more either by baujji or by her snake father..
and pregnancy track i still don twant to see 

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis yet again ClapClapClapClap

Ya d SR was a disaster AngryAngryAngryAngry 

@ bold - more than mad i laugh coz i someone had said d 3 idiots dialogue ' Kiss karne se naak beech mein aati hai' LOLLOL n i keep remembering this n also wen they had shown d clips wen they were in jungle LOLLOLLOLLOL

Agree ...hope v get 2 see some better scenes than d SR
[/QUOTE]

Hi SBSmile

Thank you and I gotta say like you I had a bad moment when Avdesh got close to Arpi in the jungle, because I too remembered 'the nose' from SR!!LOLLOLLOL...thankfully that is over but that is one SR I never would wanna watch again, even under torture!LOLLOLTongue...I will plead anything, do anything but watch that clip...and the dance by the gang and manjira!!...OMG, Iam laughing so much I can't type!ROFL....

I think we should demand CVs give them another SR...a proper one with everything done properly!!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hahahahahaha  dreamy there is fb profile of the writer shanti bushan
msg him there

hhaha btw yday ashu was telling abt one min kiss in maryada episode

i saw that part and it was forced one type

hjehee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index