Gunahon Ka Devta

The death of self (Page 4)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by laxmi73

Avi at the moment is not able to understand Arpi fully..He understands that she's disturbed but can't actually blame him since he was so caring and he gets brownie points for being such an adorable gunda!!Embarrassed But killing is nothing at all for him & hence this reaction but when he saves Arpi tommorow everything will fall in place & he will truly understand the depth of her agony and will understand the enormity of what his wife has done for him..She has killed her soul & conscience to keep Avi alive I am sure it will touch his soul & rock him to his core & help him find Avdesh from the ruins of Bhaiyaji....

@ red - oh yes he definitely gets brownie points, and more!Big smileClapClap

I wanna see a scene where Arpi is not eating, so want him to settle next to her and feed her with his own two hands!.....then when she is having trouble sleeping again, want him to rock her to sleep on his lap just like before....I think he might have been singing(LOL) but that 'ooohho' music got in the way, not that I'm complaining...I love that song....the emotions and the lyrics behind that tune really showcases their love.EmbarrassedSmile
Well said Ferdous..II would love to see some of those scenes too... The feeding ones(Particularly after the way he wiped her lips after making her drink the water Wink) And putting her to sleep ones(the one yesterday was done to perfectionEmbarrassed) I feel now the show can move on to some hardcore romance...Ashish & Tanvi seem very comfortablw witheach other now after that disastrous suhaag raat kiss!!!Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301smile.sara

Milii Goldie
Milii
Milii

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Avi at the moment is not able to understand Arpi fully..He understands that she's disturbed but can't actually blame him since he was so caring and he gets brownie points for being such an adorable gunda!!Embarrassed But killing is nothing at all for him & hence this reaction but when he saves Arpi tommorow everything will fall in place & he will truly understand the depth of her agony and will understand the enormity of what his wife has done for him..She has killed her soul & conscience to keep Avi alive I am sure it will touch his soul & rock him to his core & help him find Avdesh from the ruins of Bhaiyaji....

I wanna see a scene where Arpi is not eating, so want him to settle next to her and feed her with his own two hands!.....then when she is having trouble sleeping again, want him to rock her to sleep on his lap just like before....I think he might have been singing(LOL) but that 'ooohho' music got in the way, not that I'm complaining...I love that song....the emotions and the lyrics behind that tune really showcases their love.EmbarrassedSmile
Well said Ferdous..II would love to see some of those scenes too... The feeding ones(Particularly after the way he wiped her lips after making her drink the water Wink) And putting her to sleep ones(the one yesterday was done to perfectionEmbarrassed) I feel now the show can move on to some hardcore romance...Ashish & Tanvi seem very comfortablw witheach other now after that disastrous suhaag raat kiss!!!Shocked

Rightly said Laxmi...They are now quite comfortable with each other...

And that
'disastrous suhaag raat kiss'...it was really hillarious LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Wow!!...ClapClap

Di, a very long post from you!...you really must have enjoyed yesterday's episode!LOLLOL

I agree about the contrast between Arpi and Simple....we had talked about this before but yesterday was so clear cut. Arpi got her reward, the love she had bestowed on Avdesh without making too many demands was returned to her so many times over. Then we see Simple demanding, and wonder if she will ever get what she wants. They are more or less the same age, yet as different as night and day...

As for Avita, as mentioned last week, turning point for Avdesh when he declared his feelings...and yesterday another turning point when he threw aside his shyness and took care of his wife. That scene in the bedroom was so heart wrenching, and though I hated bhootni fo coming in...she needed to see that scene as we also saw it from her pov...avdesh almost bent protectively over Arpi, as she lay sleeping on  his lap, him rocking, stroking her hair while covering her clenched hands with his own....he did not once think about his own comfort, his wound or about having a shower, some food...nothing. Everything that he was, was centred on his arpita right then and there and bhootni saw all that. Even his words, he won't leave her lone....showed how much he loved her, that he wanted to be there for her in case she woke up and found herself alone.

And this was the guys just days ago was too shy to hold her or even talk to her properly unless they were alone together.

I cannot wait to see more, the romance factor needs to get hotter now.EmbarrassedWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged

One thing I don't understand was why that SR was such a disaster?...Ashish has done romance before, check out his tishna tishna song...he is literally making out with the girl....OuchShocked

I think certain aspect of it was deliberate, that uncomfortableness btween them to show that though they love each other in essence they are strangers....and I think partly it was due to bad directing......ughhh! everytime I think of that kiss, I get so mad...in fact I cannot bear to watch the wedding episode at all, it should have been the best one but it isn't!!

But agree their comfort level has gone up with each other...so onwards to some hot and sizzlings scenes....imagine they are running off to a village, they get to spend some time, sitting and chatting and before you know it in each other's lap....or a river, Arpi having a bath..Avi guarding her...WinkLOLLOL

super_boytalkie14

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
hehe ok coming to the point of suhaag raat scene. dreamy i tend to agree with u here.. these two had not spoken a single word to each otehr before he takes her off from pappu place and first word was chalo..

thats why in my yday update i used word chalo hehee

suhaag raat if u forgot bhootni drama still it wud hv been a disaster considering both were in love yet not so comfy with each other due to lack of communication..

afterthe pratigya thing scene has changed and arpi was getting more and more stronger and with  her  the belief in her love was increasing too and we see how avdesh falls weak there

the chase and the ruin scene was the start of a new relation between these two
and from here on if the story is to be understood there is no turning bck for avdesh. he is moving towards right path though it wud take more obstacles to reach there..

as for simple yet again i feel still too early to say bt she is the only one who wud  bajao band of the rai men.
papa rai is cunning but he is no where near  the bhootni brains

hehee he is a coward from heart 

super_boysmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Di,

it will be too heartbreaking to see Avdesh turn back now...so he has to go forward. I agree there will be many obstacles in his path and at times it may even look like he has gone back to his old ways....but he will be moving forward now...

Papa rai does not  have bhootni's brains but he is very devious and vicious....don't know which is worse.....would love to see Simple making him dance, and I think she would using her father's money as a lure to make him do as she says....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
oh its a painful come back for avdesh but it wud be slow process
that lal sing matter is pending still

one more thing as much as i personally want to see lal singh again  we all know the main villain is not lal sing its the bhootni..

so really need to see him bck and see what he is upto.. that story for the time being has been pushed back

he has to be shown from time to time to see what he is upto and some part shud be shown to viewers abt his story just as they did with bhootni and we knew she is so cunning to twist everythng her way.

super_boysmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I would like to see if there is any connection between lal singh, years ago...and also bhootni's past. I am sure there is a secret there.

As for showing lal singh now, at the moment the story is developing their relationship and love further...then it will shift to action track....so I guess we will have to put up with seeing a lot of avita for the moment!WinkBig smile

super_boytalkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index