India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The death of self (Page 3)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Avi at the moment is not able to understand Arpi fully..He understands that she's disturbed but can't actually blame him since he was so caring and he gets brownie points for being such an adorable gunda!!Embarrassed But killing is nothing at all for him & hence this reaction but when he saves Arpi tommorow everything will fall in place & he will truly understand the depth of her agony and will understand the enormity of what his wife has done for him..She has killed her soul & conscience to keep Avi alive I am sure it will touch his soul & rock him to his core & help him find Avdesh from the ruins of Bhaiyaji....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301yoga23priyasmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hi ferdous

how r u?u wake up early!

last night epi was very emotional & full of love & caring from avdesh.
but i want to discution about bahuji & RV.

EVERY EVIL has its remedy except folly.
bahuji is very foolish.
egoism & lust  blind her totally. in mine mind, till now bahuji just helped to close avita to each other more & more. if she ll report to police about arpis work avi will save her & scape with arpi & again they will be together & again they  ll free from bahuji! indeed bahuji fight for nothing!

the other point,RV is alive & i think for a short time he dosnt follow avita coz he knows avitas love story & i think he respect to their love as he said to arpi that i know love can change a person. so it is possible he frees them for a short time till they understand to each other & deep their love except for avdesh till he ll rue from revenge.RV believe to the reform. remembe,when arpi shot him,he stared at her wondered & painfull. as thought he knew her reason for shoting.saving her love!

one point, he knows about bahuji ,it is possible he ll foucuse on bahujis work & start to searching about her. atleast   will discover her crimes & maybe collusion b/w bahuji & LS .

Hi Sara,Smile

you are so right, bhootni is blinded by her lust (Embarrassed) for Avi that she isn't thinking clearly...and long may that last!...that woman is so scheming, better it is faulty....her day of recokening is coming soon...but I am sure she will have some lies ready for Avi...as I said before until he doubts bhootni, he will always believe her because she never steered him wrong before...Unhappy

RV knows why Arpi shot him, he knows she loves Avdesh very much....but will he feel so charitable once he is ok?...put yourself in his shoes, would you still give them a chance when they shot and left you for dead?...next time they could really kill you...that is how he will be operating from now on, I think...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychistatalkie14

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
About Simple being not so simple with Rai men....I loved her y'dayLOL
She loves the idea of love and being loved but she is not going to get it any time soon. Whatever it is but Rai men deserve Simple, they will get the taste of their own medicine.
Simple respects Mamma Rai and for now thats enough for me

Edited by MonyP - 23 December 2010 at 12:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boysmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaurishah

@Dreamy, For the time being when RV recovers he will be constantly on Avi's tracks and now that he knows that Arpi is also in it he may not believe Arpi the next time she pleads him unless someone else changes RV's mind abt Avi i.e. could be shikha. As for RV dont know much abt his family except that he has a younger brother but somewhere I feel that he has immense love for his family and there could be parents, wife/girlfriend as he really lost his cool when Avi told him that on his death even RV family members will not be spared they too will be wiped out. 

And forgot Simple, just loved the way she commanded both the Rai brothers into the kitchen. She is not the one to take and physical or verbal abuse from her future family members.   

I agree, Avi seemed to have touched a raw nerve when he mentioned wiping out RV's family...so it could be he loves them very much or has a family and etc....I think it is more he loves them....I mean who wouldn't get angry hearing that?......Avdesh really knows which button to push...Wink

Yeah, Simple was good but I just could not help wondering about the future...everyone marries with dreams in their eyes and heart.....and it is so sad that if you FF to the future, a lot of those dreams remain unfuilfilled....Simple is quite simple really, she wants love and a luxurious lifestyle.

super_boytalkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Very rightly said Dreamy...here we are seeing the consequences of Arpi's true love...
But poor Arpi...she is not in a state of mind to realize it...Cry

I loved the scenes between Avi and Arpi yesterday... Avi was determined to stand by her, even if that demands him to go against his bhauji... Really apprectiate this little transformation of his...

As for Ms Simple....she is not yet understanding how dumb, irresponsible and unfeeling these Rai brothers are....Angry she will be able to tame them to some extent, but true love..I'm afraid, she'll never get.... Ouch
[/QUOTE]

@ red....that was amazing and the best in a long time. We usually see Arpi showering love on him even if he is all angry at her.....but there is something about seeing a guy take care of his wife makes you go all warm and soft inside.....especially in that house, there are servants, his bhabi and etc...he could have asked them to take care of her.....this really showed how much he had grown as a husband and a lover. It did not even occur to him to put her care to someone else, from the moment he got up from the ground and walked weavingly towards her he took over the care of his wife. He was determined to show his love for her, the way he could. There was no shyness or uncertainty or anything. Arpita was his one and only focus....look at the scene when they get back to the haveli. Bhootni was so puzzled and then angry as to why he kept brushing her aside!LOLClap.....

Now today we will see more love and he will perhaps realise the depths of how shattered she is.

And Simple, I think she knows how these men are but is determined to bring them kicking and screaming into the future. After the way chirag spoke to his mother, so harsh and angry, I was so happy to see him go make tea without a whimper!!Clap

super_boytalkie14smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Avi at the moment is not able to understand Arpi fully..He understands that she's disturbed but can't actually blame him since he was so caring and he gets brownie points for being such an adorable gunda!!Embarrassed But killing is nothing at all for him & hence this reaction but when he saves Arpi tommorow everything will fall in place & he will truly understand the depth of her agony and will understand the enormity of what his wife has done for him..She has killed her soul & conscience to keep Avi alive I am sure it will touch his soul & rock him to his core & help him find Avdesh from the ruins of Bhaiyaji....

@ red - oh yes he definitely gets brownie points, and more!Big smileClapClap

I wanna see a scene where Arpi is not eating, so want him to settle next to her and feed her with his own two hands!.....then when she is having trouble sleeping again, want him to rock her to sleep on his lap just like before....I think he might have been singing(LOL) but that 'ooohho' music got in the way, not that I'm complaining...I love that song....the emotions and the lyrics behind that tune really showcases their love.EmbarrassedSmile

super_boytalkie14smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

About Simple being not so simple with Rai men....I loved her y'dayLOL
She loves the idea of love and being loved but she is not going to get it any time soon. Whatever it is but Rai men deserve Simple, they will get the taste of their own medicine.
Simple respects Mamma Rai and for now thats enough for me

mony,

do you think she will get away acting like that with Papa Rai?...what if that horrible man hits her or get jagat to hit her?...will Simple fight back or be so shocked that she thinks it's a one off and doesn't do anything?

I think Papa rai may not do someting upfront (too sacred of her father) but he is sly and devious so will do a lot of underhand things....I hope Simple is savvy enough to realise and take the appropriate action....invite Avdesh to tea one day and then watch Papa Rai cower and plead!LOLLOLClap

super_boysmile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
hi girls i m back now..

so where was I.

ya   i think u all have put very very valid points here..

u know at times when two entirely different scenes were shown eg. avita struggle and japle love story i kept wondering why this now and it was not needed

but yday i saw the sort of balance from story point.

the cvs r very clever to show two tracks with total contrast to make us viewers analyse those things and to think ahead in terms of  story.

coming to avdesh and arpita   as u all said shift is very much visible
bhootni is cunning she just wont resort to informing police abt arpi yet. she wants to kill two birds with one stone.. her scheme wud be deadly here.. and arpi is at her vulnerable self  unable to think on her own.

again there is balance here
when avdesh needed her she was his strength and his saviour as in prash post and stood by him come what may.. that time avdesh was in weak condition.

now shift is there abt arpi in weak condition and avdesh needs to be her saviour and take care of her. time to return the love and hence the tagline
woh pyaar hi kya jo aapki hifaazat na kar sake

throughout the story we are seeing this..

about rv he is shocked and yes  sad but yet he feels the love and at that moment he may not think abt love factor but his frustration wud be at his own failure to capture avdesh singh thakur dead or alive..
typical police guy and how he comes around as per the articles remains to be seen..
he has brains and he wud atleast send some higher cops to haveli though.

simple was total delight to watch.. she has shown her  colors to the family and as yet its too early to say but she has purpose in the show to get rai men on right path. i think thats it only. idea of love and falling in love is one thing but she knows how to make men dance to her tunes..

hmm over all  i m in love with the story  with the way its shaping up.. its  a total delight and wonder as it always surprises us.

ur views pls now Smile

Edited by chatterbox - 23 December 2010 at 1:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14Dreamygal301-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index