Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hiya dreamy diπŸ€—
loved avi yesterday....its was awesome episode.... i was in la la la land when he took care of her....heart emoticons for msn 08heart emoticons for msn 08heart emoticons for msn 08
did you see my aunty face 
awesome analysis di...heart emoticons for msn 09heart emoticons for msn 09heart emoticons for msn 09heart emoticons for msn 09heart emoticons for msn 09heart emoticons for msn 09
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi priya how r u

ya dreamy bhootni has to speak out  and even i want to see more expressions on pandit face instead of looking like a lost puppy

hahaa today shud be good i guess

fine di.....just came from college....we are not having college till jan mid may be...due to strikes😊
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Hi Priya, how r u?πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

@ Di and Laxmi - you know I can't help thinking, avita are becoming so passionate, constantly touching each other...did u see yesterday Avdesh kept touching arpita's face and I was like 'aha! you learnt that from Arpita, because she constantly touched you and that soothed your pain away!'........anyway the point is I really would not be surprised if there is a pregnancy track afterwards....

consider this, what better incentive than Avdesh becoming a father for him to realise he needs to reform?...maybe Arpita can say how can I give birth when you could die or be in jail anytime soon?....I can see loads of conflict and obstacle happening then, driving the story forward. For Avdesh, it will be one more headache on top of all the others he is recently facing!!

I can hear you all saying the 'Pratigya'!!....but as Di said accidents can happen...and if they run of the village soon....or arpi is worried sick/still down over the shooting and Avi comforts her...as we all keep saying, they are getting so comfy with each other these days....the barriers are blurring and becoming harder to remember...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

fine di...just came from college...they send us home due to strike and had lunch😊
di may be tanvi is real life gf....πŸ˜‰
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

oh the comfort level was lot

in fact yday i hadnt seen avdesh leaning over arpita on the bed stroking her till she fell asleep

he was very very very very close to her almost to the point of kissing

that scene requires loads of comfort level. 

and tanvi had acted superb as frightened girl.. 

lakshmi in the sbb segemnt that ashish tanvi scene when does it come
towards the end kya i can find the video then

The comfort level is outstanding..Even I was taken by surprise by yesterday's scene where A was leaning completely over T .They are doing a gr8 job for us !!! The Ashish Tanvi segment is towards the very end .If I am right itz soom after Veer-Tapasya & Arjun Arohi dance..Hope that helps..
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

fine di...just came from college...they send us home due to strike and had lunch😊
di may be tanvi is real life gf....πŸ˜‰

I can see that they are very comfy with each other & we are all enjoying,the rest of it is their personal life  😊
talkie14 thumbnail

Hi Priya, how r u?πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

@ Di and Laxmi - you know I can't help thinking, avita are becoming so passionate, constantly touching each other...did u see yesterday Avdesh kept touching arpita's face and I was like 'aha! you learnt that from Arpita, because she constantly touched you and that soothed your pain away!'........anyway the point is I really would not be surprised if there is a pregnancy track afterwards....

consider this, what better incentive than Avdesh becoming a father for him to realise he needs to reform?...maybe Arpita can say how can I give birth when you could die or be in jail anytime soon?....I can see loads of conflict and obstacle happening then, driving the story forward. For Avdesh, it will be one more headache on top of all the others he is recently facing!!

I can hear you all saying the 'Pratigya'!!....but as Di said accidents can happen...and if they run of the village soon....or arpi is worried sick/still down over the shooting and Avi comforts her...as we all keep saying, they are getting so comfy with each other these days....the barriers are blurring and becoming harder to remember...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

The green part..Are we loving it or what..I loved the comfort levels they showed..It was almost like a real life couple..
The red part I was thinking the same...

The pink part throw the pratigya to the dogs guys!!!
Edited by laxmi73 - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahaha haha dreamy  atleast u r agreeing that accidents do happen

bt u know what the story is such i dont want pregnancy track in this at all..

if at all pregnancey comes it shud be towards the end and happily ever after thing

or it wud more stress for these two
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoye ki analysis dreamy da
jaise jaise padhte jaye
dil mein ghusta jaye
phir bahar na aaye
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: danno

jaise jaise padhte jaye
dil mein ghusta jaye
phir bahar na aaye
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

hey dannoπŸ€—
agree with u cb di......it vl stress them...who know my aunty may try to push her from stairs or even worst kill her
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing I don't understand was why that SR was such a disaster?...Ashish has done romance before, check out his tishna tishna song...he is literally making out with the girl....😲

I think certain aspect of it was deliberate, that uncomfortableness btween them to show that though they love each other in essence they are strangers....and I think partly it was due to bad directing......ughhh! everytime I think of that kiss, I get so mad...in fact I cannot bear to watch the wedding episode at all, it should have been the best one but it isn't!!

But agree their comfort level has gone up with each other...so onwards to some hot and sizzlings scenes....imagine they are running off to a village, they get to spend some time, sitting and chatting and before you know it in each other's lap....or a river, Arpi having a bath..Avi guarding her...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awesome analysis yet again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ya d SR was a disaster 😑😑😑😑 

@ bold - more than mad i laugh coz i someone had said d 3 idiots dialogue ' Kiss karne se naak beech mein aati hai' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† n i keep remembering this n also wen they had shown d clips wen they were in jungle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree ...hope v get 2 see some better scenes than d SR
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago