Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Dreamy, you have rightly said Arpi cant get herself to live with the burden of taking someones life. She is totally shattered and cannot believe that she has killed RV. Knowing RV is alive and up will definately lessen the burden on her soul but will increase her worriers abt RV being on Avi's track once again. For Avi having seen bloodshed, weapons, fights is a normal thing hence not able to understand the guilt that Arpi is going through. 

Dreamy I dont know just felt when I saw Arpi shooting RV in the epi. when RV goes down with the bullet in his chest they focus on his eyes. I felt that there was a feeling of betrayal and small tears in RVs eyes as if to say to Arpi that you had begged me to give yr husband a chance to surrender, I did my bit but what abt you? You are supporting him in this escape. Dont know just felt this way. 
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Milii

Heyyy Dreamy..I simply loved the Title of your analysis 'the death of self'... It's soooo perfect  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Could not help but comment on it...

Will comment on the analysis after reading it...😊

Hi MiliSmile

Thank you and I cannot wait to read your comment.

what did you think of the episode?Smile
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@Dreamy, you have rightly said Arpi cant get herself to live with the burden of taking someones life. She is totally shattered and cannot believe that she has killed RV. Knowing RV is alive and up will definately lessen the burden on her soul but will increase her worriers abt RV being on Avi's track once again. For Avi having seen bloodshed, weapons, fights is a normal thing hence not able to understand the guilt that Arpi is going through. 

Dreamy I dont know just felt when I saw Arpi shooting RV in the epi. when RV goes down with the bullet in his chest they focus on his eyes. I felt that there was a feeling of betrayal and small tears in RVs eyes as if to say to Arpi that you had begged me to give yr husband a chance to surrender, I did my bit but what abt you? You are supporting him in this escape. Dont know just felt this way. 

Hi Gauri😊

Once she knows RV is alive, she will lose her guilt and as you said her worry will increase but this time she would be more confident, Avdesh will be with her. I think if she does get to know he is alive and then the police come, it will be in short order so they don't have too much time to think about it.

I too wondered about thoe tears and your idea about his *wife* came to me!πŸ˜ƒ...what if he was thinking about his loved one?.....but you are right, I think he felt a sense of betrayel that Arpi could shot him when she pleaded with him to give her husband the chance...that someone so decent can be corrupted so easily. There will be two repercussion...1 RV will hate Avi even more, think that he has corrupted Arpi into the life of criminality and 2 that he will be even more justified in thinking he needs to kill Avdesh, that he is totally gone down the wrong path and no hope of redemption at all.

When RV recovers, we will see his ruthless side...he won't forget that they left him for dead. So this really begs the question, will he be their enemy constantly on their back, chasing them?...or will he somehow become an ally further down the line, because they do need on. At the moment it really looks like they will have to go on the run when the police come, but how long can they run?...Arpita isn't meant for that life and what happens if she becomes pregnant?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi ferdous

how r u?u wake up early!

last night epi was very emotional & full of love & caring from avdesh.
but i want to discution about bahuji & RV.

EVERY EVIL has its remedy except folly.
bahuji is very foolish.
egoism & lust  blind her totally. in mine mind, till now bahuji just helped to close avita to each other more & more. if she ll report to police about arpis work avi will save her & scape with arpi & again they will be together & again they  ll free from bahuji! indeed bahuji fight for nothing!

the other point,RV is alive & i think for a short time he dosnt follow avita coz he knows avitas love story & i think he respect to their love as he said to arpi that i know love can change a person. so it is possible he frees them for a short time till they understand to each other & deep their love except for avdesh till he ll rue from revenge.RV believe to the reform. remembe,when arpi shot him,he stared at her wondered & painfull. as thought he knew her reason for shoting.saving her love!

one point, he knows about bahuji ,it is possible he ll foucuse on bahujis work & start to searching about her. atleast   will discover her crimes & maybe collusion b/w bahuji & LS .

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Dreamy, For the time being when RV recovers he will be constantly on Avi's tracks and now that he knows that Arpi is also in it he may not believe Arpi the next time she pleads him unless someone else changes RV's mind abt Avi i.e. could be shikha. As for RV dont know much abt his family except that he has a younger brother but somewhere I feel that he has immense love for his family and there could be parents, wife/girlfriend as he really lost his cool when Avi told him that on his death even RV family members will not be spared they too will be wiped out. 

And forgot Simple, just loved the way she commanded both the Rai brothers into the kitchen. She is not the one to take and physical or verbal abuse from her future family members.   
Milii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Today we saw the fruits of Arpita's labour of love; he took care of her without any hesitation or shyness whether alone or in front of people, he firmly stuck to his need to take care of her in the face of his Bhauji's orders even though that woman commands him like no other....There was no doubts at all for anyone as to who came first for him at that moment. However, it will take Arpita a while to get over what she had done, I think knowing that RV lives will lighten her burden tremendously. I think they will soon know, if not then Avdesh needs to be proactive, he needs to take her away so that it is only the two of them, talk over things and generally be there with his love so she finds her way back to him.  Love is healing, the balm for the scar on her soul. She has done nothing wrong except to protect what was hers. History is recorded with such actions. What history fails to tell though is the price it extracts from the person concerned. We, however, will get to see the price Arpita pays. Or will it be Avdesh? For their love is strong, now even more stronger because Arpita has shown him that self sacrifice is part and parcel of love. He too will emulate that when the time is right. Just as she was his lifeline, he is hers now. Day by day the ties of love and bond is deepening between them till one is incomplete without the other.

Then we see the other side of love, the one that makes demand whether justified or not. The one that believes love and respect is due one automatically. Simpleji, off course. We will have to see if her attitude works but I can't help fearing that behind her brash act there is innocence in failing to see these Rai men as they truly are. I would hate it if she finds out like Mama Rai. Will she stand her ground or will she be cowed?

Love gives strength and power but it also withers when not tended properly. Simple is yearning for love, demanding respect as well. Will she continue to do so when faced with indifference months after months?...will she blossom and find her own place regardless of love or will she wither like a rose when faced with a lifetime of drought?....It is all in the personality and how each person face life. These two women, Arpita and Simple, have attitude to life as different as day and night. But one thing they have in common is a steely inner core. It now remains to be seen which way they go based on their decisions and attitudes to what life throws at them.

Very rightly said Dreamy...here we are seeing the consequences of Arpi's true love...
But poor Arpi...she is not in a state of mind to realize it...😭

I loved the scenes between Avi and Arpi yesterday... Avi was determined to stand by her, even if that demands him to go against his bhauji... Really apprectiate this little transformation of his...

As for Ms Simple....she is not yet understanding how dumb, irresponsible and unfeeling these Rai brothers are....😑 she will be able to tame them to some extent, but true love..I'm afraid, she'll never get....
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Avi at the moment is not able to understand Arpi fully..He understands that she's disturbed but can't actually blame him since he was so caring and he gets brownie points for being such an adorable gunda!!😳 But killing is nothing at all for him & hence this reaction but when he saves Arpi tommorow everything will fall in place & he will truly understand the depth of her agony and will understand the enormity of what his wife has done for him..She has killed her soul & conscience to keep Avi alive I am sure it will touch his soul & rock him to his core & help him find Avdesh from the ruins of Bhaiyaji....

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

hi ferdous

how r u?u wake up early!

last night epi was very emotional & full of love & caring from avdesh.
but i want to discution about bahuji & RV.

EVERY EVIL has its remedy except folly.
bahuji is very foolish.
egoism & lust  blind her totally. in mine mind, till now bahuji just helped to close avita to each other more & more. if she ll report to police about arpis work avi will save her & scape with arpi & again they will be together & again they  ll free from bahuji! indeed bahuji fight for nothing!

the other point,RV is alive & i think for a short time he dosnt follow avita coz he knows avitas love story & i think he respect to their love as he said to arpi that i know love can change a person. so it is possible he frees them for a short time till they understand to each other & deep their love except for avdesh till he ll rue from revenge.RV believe to the reform. remembe,when arpi shot him,he stared at her wondered & painfull. as thought he knew her reason for shoting.saving her love!

one point, he knows about bahuji ,it is possible he ll foucuse on bahujis work & start to searching about her. atleast   will discover her crimes & maybe collusion b/w bahuji & LS .

Hi Sara,😊

you are so right, bhootni is blinded by her lust (😳) for Avi that she isn't thinking clearly...and long may that last!...that woman is so scheming, better it is faulty....her day of recokening is coming soon...but I am sure she will have some lies ready for Avi...as I said before until he doubts bhootni, he will always believe her because she never steered him wrong before...πŸ˜”

RV knows why Arpi shot him, he knows she loves Avdesh very much....but will he feel so charitable once he is ok?...put yourself in his shoes, would you still give them a chance when they shot and left you for dead?...next time they could really kill you...that is how he will be operating from now on, I think...
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
About Simple being not so simple with Rai men....I loved her y'dayπŸ˜†
She loves the idea of love and being loved but she is not going to get it any time soon. Whatever it is but Rai men deserve Simple, they will get the taste of their own medicine.
Simple respects Mamma Rai and for now thats enough for me
Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@Dreamy, For the time being when RV recovers he will be constantly on Avi's tracks and now that he knows that Arpi is also in it he may not believe Arpi the next time she pleads him unless someone else changes RV's mind abt Avi i.e. could be shikha. As for RV dont know much abt his family except that he has a younger brother but somewhere I feel that he has immense love for his family and there could be parents, wife/girlfriend as he really lost his cool when Avi told him that on his death even RV family members will not be spared they too will be wiped out. 

And forgot Simple, just loved the way she commanded both the Rai brothers into the kitchen. She is not the one to take and physical or verbal abuse from her future family members.   

I agree, Avi seemed to have touched a raw nerve when he mentioned wiping out RV's family...so it could be he loves them very much or has a family and etc....I think it is more he loves them....I mean who wouldn't get angry hearing that?......Avdesh really knows which button to push...πŸ˜‰

Yeah, Simple was good but I just could not help wondering about the future...everyone marries with dreams in their eyes and heart.....and it is so sad that if you FF to the future, a lot of those dreams remain unfuilfilled....Simple is quite simple really, she wants love and a luxurious lifestyle.