India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

Will DK, Sarla be successful this time?

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
As we all know DK has planned something big to expose Sandhya in Christmas party and has involved Sarla in his plan...
Here Sandhya told Gayatri Devi that she has also planned something big to make Prabhavati on her side...LOLLOLLOL

What do you all think that who will win this time---DK-Sarla or Sandhya?

BTW, with the return of DK, this show has become more n more interesting...
Rakht Sambandh rocks!!!

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged
I don't think Sandhya may get exposed; usually all such shocking revelations come only in a Maha episode. This week's Maha episode is about the meeting of Neeraj and Sandhya. But even if Sandhya is exposed I think by that time all the property would be in her hands.....
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I don't think Sandhya can be exposed, and so she'll reveal to them who she is after she's destroyed their power.  I think DK may try to make Vrinda shine wrt Yuvraj to make him envy her, so that he can win him back, and that will be tough for Vrinda to counter.  Also, if Pankaj returns, that may put a leash on Sarla.

I think DK & Sarla can win if they make Prabhavati their target instead of Sandhya, and even have an alliance w/ her.  But it's going to be tough to include DK in it, even if Sandhya discovers that Neeraj is alive, unless DK agrees to a plea deal.  But I think this will close quickly, since time is running out for Vrinda.

I'd prefer to see a wedge created b/w Yuvraj & Prabhavati, so that it becomes easier for Sandhya to destroy them.

P.S. After today's episode, I think there will be a re-alignment - Sunita will back DK, while Sarla will back Sandhya.  After all, b/w Sandhya & DK, Sandhya is the one interested in ruining Prabha & Sarla knows it, plus she has Sandhya in her power since she alone knows about the diary.  While Sunita for some reason can't stand Sarla, and is willing to forgive DK after his new saintification

Edited by _Vrish_ - 23 December 2010 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index