Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

still fight is on (Page 3)

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

when did i became ur bhaiyya u never address me as bro B4  whats upEmbarrassed I m 16 dont tell me u r B16Shocked 

Bhaiyya can also mean younger bro...You are 16, I am 19...So you are like my lil bro..Tongue

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 23 December 2010 at 7:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

ShimzAR4EVER IF-Sizzlerz
ShimzAR4EVER
ShimzAR4EVER

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

when did i became ur bhaiyya u never address me as bro B4  whats upEmbarrassed I m 16 dont tell me u r B16Shocked 

Bhaiyya can also mean younger bro...You are 16, I am 19...So you are like my lil bro..Tongue

i think THIS is the USP of the dmg forum..these relationships we have formed with each other.. some ppl may roll their eyes and say "get a life..its a forum...no relationships here.." blah blah blah...but if they can hate, bash, get their frustration out, and still claim they have a life..then why cant NORMAL ppl make new friends? 

so keep it up!!! DMG forum ROX..for the POSITIVES.. a few losers do try to mess it up.. ALL THE TIME...but wateva!! 

muah!!!!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RehanismTheMummy_LeAbbaIncenseDigitalFortress

crazyap Senior Member
crazyap
crazyap

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
100% agree with you
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
well  we ar and sr fans are best of enemies and always wants to remain the same !WinkWink

like in armaan words ""Dosti aur tumse kabhi nahi "LOLLOL sometimes its more fun to be rivals and then to be frnsLOLLOLLOL  but the personal bashing is worst Thumbs Down rest is all fine

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShimzAR4EVER

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

i think THIS is the USP of the dmg forum..these relationships we have formed with each other.. some ppl may roll their eyes and say "get a life..its a forum...no relationships here.." blah blah blah...but if they can hate, bash, get their frustration out, and still claim they have a life..then why cant NORMAL ppl make new friends? 

so keep it up!!! DMG forum ROX..for the POSITIVES.. a few losers do try to mess it up.. ALL THE TIME...but wateva!! 

muah!!!!! 
aww Shimzu diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug that was sho shweeeet .itne dino bad mili tho bi kaha is post mein anyways ki haal chaal idhar  mein tho haal behaal Kanda 80 rupaiya kilo n Tamatar 60 . Cry i think now i have to turn from vegan to strict mineral diet 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShimzAR4EVER

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mayeli

I guess ppl who bash dont have ny favs...dey jz want 2 gain attention...bt they fail 2 understand that there are better wayz of gaining attention
haii Mayeliji sasriyakal kaisa chal raha hai seeing u after so many days anways just loved shona's pic in ur DP Oye  HoyeeeeeDay Dreaming
_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Really ppl are still fighting how when why and bye don't even answer
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
You know its fair enough if you prefer KW over KSG or AR over SR but sadly, I've never gotten the logic behind bashing the actors/ couples which you don't like. Its sad that just because people have a problem with Armaan, KSG's personal life is dragged in or because certain people didn't like Sid, KW is not being spared even in BHPH. But I guess this will go on forever. No one can help it. So just sit back, relax and enjoy with a tub of popcorn! :D

Go to top