Dill Mill Gaye

still fight is on

anvitasri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
after a long time i am making any post.i can't believe that still some people are fighting abt sr nd ar.bashing ksg.i mean guys common its been two months since dmg ended these people entertained us but no lage hue ladai karne mein.dmg is one of the pleasent memories of my life.ya it is true that i am an ar nd ksg fan but guys show ended now toh stop fighting.vaise toh i have made such topic before but lets see anybody agree with me or i am the only fool.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

this is a never ending fight
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally agree but there is a bunch of very foolish and vindictive people in this forum hence it's pretty much impossible for these fights to ever stop...

Edited by ranjeeta_kaur - 13 years ago
soniyoKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree with u

aur yeh sirf DMG forums me neh
yeh log BB forums me jake ksg ko bash kar rahe hai

ppl who used to talk abt maturity & move on couldnt get over the sadma still

DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Totally Agree but some people r never going 2 understand,they love bashing😊
Ayesha87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Not just ksg but kw,SA, JW & ect all get bashed,even after show ended:(......when i came back 2 forum,i saw a post where kw was made fun of just coz he was in bhph & he got called cheap names:( & 2day a sick post on ksg....but i guess idoit people exist from all fan grops & its not that 1 fan group is nice & understanding...ask me im fan of all actors frm dmg,but wht i go through is hell,coz often ksg,kw,sa,ja,ect fans 2 protect their favourite bash other actors/people or vise versa & it huts me big time,but i guess crazy minds dont change & 2 protect their favourite or to make fun of others,stoop low 2 bash others sentiments,when they themselves keep saying dont bash our favourite actor!!

Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The level of immaturity some people here hold is really disgusting and ridiculous! Like get the hell over it :| The show has ended! What else do you want LMFAOO it's kind of scary !

and then you even see people, who have images of God as their avatars on the forum, bitching the personal lives et al of actors....Hmm, I can't claim to be well versed on all religions (and anyhow believe God is one) but I'm pretty sure no religion endorses such judgemental, rude, outright nasty and bitchy attitude!

It's high time certain people GROW UP!

Edited by Preeti_285 - 13 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
sum ppl never learn...just leave it..v go bother v end up being fools..
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree with u..just read the topic where ksg was bashed..such MATURE ppl were a part of it..surprise surprise..freakin nonsense..grow the hell up, u freakin five year olds!! oh and they also wanted to talk to them in human language? haaha..INSAANOUN SAY INSAAN KE ZABAAAN MAIN BAAT KARE JAATE HAI..JUNGLI JANWAR SAY NAHI ðŸ˜Š

so keep it up, u freakin bashers and haters!!!!! oh wait..lets add "attention seekers" as well...

sweety, they'll never stop.... forget it.. muah! 
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShimzAR4EVER

totally agree with u..just read the topic where ksg was bashed..such MATURE ppl were a part of it..surprise surprise..freakin nonsense..grow the hell up, u freakin five year olds!! oh and they also wanted to talk to them in human language? haaha..INSAANOUN SAY INSAAN KE ZABAAAN MAIN BAAT KARE JAATE HAI..JUNGLI JANWAR SAY NAHI
so keep it up, u freakin bashers and haters!!!!! oh wait..lets add "attention seekers" as well...
sweety, they'll never stop.... forget it.. muah!

Oh my shimzy.....totally agree wid u re.....u r d best....