CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 2 (Page 32)

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
CAPS OF DAYA'S PERFORMANCE ON 27 DEC 2010

Edited by jiya. - 27 December 2010 at 1:35pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

tulyksAqrab.shreelazerry123Hasini_smilesuchi_dev2006aadri-vacchiiGirl-Lawsworthsubha.Aditi_97Chiinnumonika21DemonStardebayon-purnima-visromDivianTanz_Divz

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Daya's Performance on 27 Dec 2010

Bhangara and Singing

Edited by jiya. - 27 December 2010 at 11:15pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiaadri-LavenderCrystalsubha.vacchiipriya_sparshaAditi_97debayonChiinnumonika21DemonStar-purnima-visromDivianTanz_Divz

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
his performance was awesome......but I think he was a little tired today ....looked quite exhausted while speaking ......
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
OPEN LETTER TO DAYANAND SIR

Dear Dayanand sir,

You mean a lot to me...you have been one of my biggest heroes on screen for the last 13 years. No weekend of mine is complete without seeing Insp Daya on screen. It has become a habit and you are as dear to me as a family member or a close friend.

When the news came out that you are going to participate in JDJ, my initial reaction was that of  'shock'. I wondered - how were you going to manage to practice dance for JDJ and yet appear in 2 episodes of CID. But I knew that you would have given it a proper thought. I also knew that Sony wouldn't manage to get any TRPs for JDJ without a celebrity like you. I overcame all my apprehensions and decided to watch JDJ for you and vote for you every week.

Your entry was awesome. I loved your shy smile in the beginning and was very happy to hear the praises showered on you by the judges. I cannot tell the number of times I have watched your initial dance.

But after that the judges have been critical of every dance of yours. They are comparing your performance against some professional dancers and this is very very unfair.

The channels want TRPs, but whatever is happening is disappointing to fans. Your dances have actually improved, but in the end when we see the judges giving you a 7 or 8 while they are giving 9s and 10s to every other pair, it's hurting us a lot. Not that your performances are bad, but because the judges are unfair in judging you. We cannot tolerate such injustice being done to you.

You are above such silly dance competitions. You are a bigger celebrity than these soap stars or comedy circus characters or cheap publicity-seeking models who have all the time in the world to practice dance. They need to work on it as if their life depends on it, because they need recognition.  You don't need this, the channel needs you. The judges will keep giving you low scores and your ardent fans will keep voting for you because the telecom companies need the money that comes from our calls and smses.

If this continues, some of us will definitely stop watching the show. It's discouraging to see our favourite star putting in so much of effort and getting poor results. We would always like to see you as Insp Daya catching criminals, rather than a participant in this scripted, nonsensical dance show. We were willing to accept some amount of your disappearances from CID if you were doing well in JDJ. But that's not the case.

Is this silly competition worth this much effort? You are the best person to decide.

I must mention - you have been managing to come out with such lovely dance performances every week, yet making your mark in CID too. You are not vanishing from CID as much as I thought you would. I can imagine how hard you must be working. I salute your spirit, hard work  and stamina. Clap  Please take care of your health too. I know it can be very very tiring.

Love you, sir. Smile

Edited by visrom - 27 December 2010 at 7:58pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

BellastielAqrab.shreelaHasini_smilevacchiiShagnikaAditi_97Chiinnumonika21debayonDemonStarDivianTanz_Divz

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

ya.Rani mukherjee said that she has investigated some things off camera.One was about mahi that she can mimic cat's sound and other about Daya sir that Daya sir sings very well.And Daya sir even sang a song when asked to sing a song.

That song was something like "Meri Awaz..."!!
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Jiya Di thanks a ton for the caps and videoTongue. Great work.
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star571

yes,the page loading is taking time but it does work correctly.Retry loading the page or go back and click to open that page ..The web page would then open correctly 

I voted this morning for 16 timesLOL.
Bellastiel Senior Member
Bellastiel
Bellastiel

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Chinnu, nice job yaarClapClap.

I've come here to discussTongue.

One becumz a senior member on how many posts???

Go to top