CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 2 (Page 103)

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I actually wanted to log out and go to sleep , but couldn't keep back my fingers to reply ur post LOL

Originally posted by Shagnika

Leave the show being unfair considering the presence of already known dancers and that too with the better choreographers as parteners... Consodering just today's theme of TEEN KA TADKA... they gave Daya sir Saloni as a partner !!! Firstly, he isnt a very good dancer, secondly he has been under pressure.....and on top of it giving the job to Daya sir and Vrushali is like very unfair...

Another addition to it - Vrushali was unwell and was hospitalised since the last performance .. so poor Daya Sir had to rehaersal with Saloni alone with another trainer..  Vrushali was back from hospital just a day before today's performance shoot and despite of her illness Vrushali - Daya - Saloni did a great job together ... and it deserves Clap along with 3 - 4 more points

ANyways leaving that... I didnt see the performance today...but from what i can understand from your comments he performed quite okay inspite of facing a  lot of problems in the meantime and again recieved a score like 22.

Remo = 8 .. Madhuri & Maliaka = 7 & 7 .. so total = 22 ..  according to tonights performance Daya Sir is second to Sushant who got 30 .. its only 4 performances tonight .. Ragini and Shekar scored  21 each   

I as always feel the show has everything decided beforehand who will go out and when... so i am sure...before Gallentry awards kick start we might see Daya sir bidding a goodbye from this stage...Ouch

The best part of Tonight's episode is judges had to agree with " Janta's power " so based on this I don't think Daya Sir may be eliminated before reaching top 6 ... Embarrassed

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 03 January 2011 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivianTanz_Divz

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

good night Twinkle.....bye. Smile

good night to u too now am leaving bye Smile
jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Daya's Performance of 3rd jan 2011

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiAkshay.-Twinkles-DivianTanz_Divz

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
edited.

Edited by aadrika01 - 04 January 2011 at 12:28pm
DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
What was that? We thought that their hard work brought fruit at last. But it was opposite. They couldn't even choreography properly because of Vrushali's sickness. She called Jay the previous morning before the performance day. Then he choregraphed them that time. Daya Sir is really unlucky. But still, he got 22. I'm happy for that.

-Twinkles-

DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Jiya Di for the videoTongue...
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
I loved his performance to the core. Daya Sir's dance steps were taught in the previous morning of the performance day. Before that someone else was teaching them. And Vrushali called Jay that morning. After that he came and trained them. How much tough it is for a non dancer like Daya Sir to learn the steps just 1/2 days before the performance and then practising those. It was a total bad luck for Daya Sir. Otherwise, I think he at least could have got 24 if Vrushali could be there to choreograph him from the beginning of the week.
I was feeling very sad for my Daya Sir at first. Then, when he performed, I was very excited and happy. Cos, he did a fantastic job inspite of such difficulties. Daya Sir's acting was mind blowing and hie expressions...as usua million dollar. I was then thinking why doesn't Daya Sir act in movies. He could do very very well in movies too.  I wish Daya Sir got 2 more marks. Still, I'm happy that he didn't get less marks then it. Infact he was the 2nd highest scorer yesterday. I was praying hard that Daya Sir didn't get the lowest mark. I now pray that tonight at least 1 contestant gets less marks then Daya Sir. And our vote will save our super hero as usual. Well, no worries right now. But I'm eagerly waiting for this time's spoiler of elimination. I just can't rest till this comes....
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
The bad part about the dance was that it was really very, very simple and basic, and unlike his previous performance(and Remo's previous comments), not suitable for a competition, especially at such a stage. But I guess that is justified due to the absence of Vrushali. Nice of Jai to help out, really appreciate him for thatClap Daya was good, but then again the steps were too easy, and the style was given the title 'Bollywood' aka an amalgamation of different dance forms aka freestyle dancing. Hopefully they give slightly more emphasis on the dance than the performance(if there is a next time, I fear that he's gonna get eliminated next). And he did not deserve a 22, perhaps a 24!

-Twinkles-

Go to top