CID

India-Forums

   
CID
CID

DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 2 (Page 101)

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 10497

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Shocked That's bad.....
Hope these technical problems dont create a problem in daya sir's votes Cry
 
arrey don't worry yaar... if mobile is not working am giving extra strain to my system and landline...  tonight they ( my system & landline  )  have to work for night-shift  LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 2361

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID


 
I have nothing against Sushant.. but what he is doing in JDJ.. if the format of JDJ is to bring in those celebrities who are new to any dance floor, then JDJ is not at all a debut stage for Sushant as a dancer ...  he is a well known dancer celebrity.. I've seen him along with Reshami in Zaara Nachke dikha ... and about his 30..  if he is going to score another 30 in next performance, its not going to be a shocker.. after all being a well-known dancer celebrity  "he is even judges favourite."
 

 .........seems like Sony is set to declare Shusant as the winner.......Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 2361

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID


even am facing the same... did u even tried online voting..??  I had no problem through online voting..

yes....I tried......not working.......it's asking for confirming the vote by accesing e-mail account.....but I can't find any mail on my inbox or spam folder......Confused......???
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 10497

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

Originally posted by twinklelovesCID


 
I have nothing against Sushant.. but what he is doing in JDJ.. if the format of JDJ is to bring in those celebrities who are new to any dance floor, then JDJ is not at all a debut stage for Sushant as a dancer ...  he is a well known dancer celebrity.. I've seen him along with Reshami in Zaara Nachke dikha ... and about his 30..  if he is going to score another 30 in next performance, its not going to be a shocker.. after all being a well-known dancer celebrity  "he is even judges favourite."
 

 .........seems like Sony is set to declare Shusant as the winner.......Ouch
 
That's what am trying to say.. it seems as if Sony and JDJ is all prepared to honour Sushant as so-called JDJ winner...  Confused
 
Since begining am confused with Sushant's and Krushna's presence - because JDJ was boasting to bring in non-dancer celebrities but  I ve' seen them both in different dance reality shows Ouch


Edited by twinklelovesCID - 03 January 2011 at 12:17pm
aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 2361

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID


 
Since begining am confused with Sushant's and Krushna's presence - because JDJ was boasting to bring in non-dancer celebrities but  I ve' seen them both in different dance reality shows Ouch

count Yaana too........she is a well known dancer........!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 10497

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

Originally posted by twinklelovesCID


even am facing the same... did u even tried online voting..??  I had no problem through online voting..

yes....I tried......not working.......it's asking for confirming the vote by accesing e-mail account.....but I can't find any mail on my inbox or spam folder......Confused......???
 
Ooh..!!  that's annoying and dissappointing... and its sounds to be Sony disloyality towards its Senior employ ... Confused
 
did u try from landline... 
-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 10497

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

Originally posted by twinklelovesCID


 
Since begining am confused with Sushant's and Krushna's presence - because JDJ was boasting to bring in non-dancer celebrities but  I ve' seen them both in different dance reality shows Ouch

count Yaana too........she is a well known dancer........!!
 
even the choreographer as prtners too are selective.. Yana got Salman ( Dance show winner and Remo's student )
 
there are many well known and senior choreographers selectively given to few celebrities..  that really unfair
aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 2361

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID


 
did u try from landline... 

no....but I will tomorrow morning........now this is the only option left for me.......hope it works......Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Daya in Gutur Gu - party video on page 13

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: visrom   Replies: 129   Views: 25149

visrom 129 25149 05 June 2012 at 11:31pm by SwaRon2012
STOP PUTTING DAYA & ABHIJIT on DEATH BED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: prabha.   Replies: 96   Views: 26422

prabha. 96 26422 07 August 2011 at 2:34am by visrom
Daya's fanclub

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: sristy   Replies: 76   Views: 15095

sristy 76 15095 03 May 2011 at 9:57pm by Bhavanab
An Analysis--Abhijeet-Daya friendship down d 13yrs

2 3 4

Author: suhani.cipamisa   Replies: 30   Views: 22152

suhani.cipamisa 30 22152 11 January 2011 at 9:58am by NandiniRaizadaa
daya and fredy

2 3 4

Author: Chiinnu   Replies: 24   Views: 4343

Chiinnu 24 4343 13 September 2010 at 2:32pm by nycsweetie

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index