DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 2 - Page 98

Posted: 13 years ago
"Soni de nakhre soni lagde mainu... Soni de nakhre...." πŸ˜† πŸ˜† waitng for Monday eagerly!! 😳
same pinch Sagnika... am dancing on this song at Daya Sir's FC and u here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

same pinch Sagnika... am dancing on this song at Daya Sir's FC and u here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† yeah see i am dancing.. [:D/] πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†yes..!!  very busy in hip hopping πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†Ab to meri kamar mein moch aa jayegi... πŸ˜†

Anyways, He is looking very ciute in those specs.. And that hairstyle!!! Aww..! In chinnu's words -"bubbly"!!   πŸ˜³
he is looking very bubbly like chinnu said.. cute hairstyle  πŸ˜³

if Daya Sir is going to give bubbly performance on Monday.. surely chinnu will forget to have breakfast on Tuesday morning πŸ˜† and I'll forget to have my lunch too πŸ˜†
Are if you guys miss your meals then how will you all manage to become that bubbly?? Chinnu said she wants to get those bubbly cheeks as soon as possible! So in such a situation, missing your meals is absolutely unfair! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  its not only chinnu who is Praying for bubbly cheeks.. even monika and sunita di too joined the list along with me... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes... we need to take care of our diet to attain buubly cheeks.. am making to have beans twice a week πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So Daya Sir is not the only one losing weight it seemsπŸ˜†
@debyon... yes !! we are on diet to gain chubby and bubbly cheeks πŸ˜†