Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The choreographer was unwell and  there was no one to guide earlier(later another choreographer Jai helped) inspite of that Daya sir's performance was good yesterday.The performance could have fetched 24 marks but only 22 were given.
But  shekhar,ragini got 21 marks each.So Daya sir isn't in bottom 2 atleast.But shekhar last time also got 21 marks I think and wasn't even in the danger zone.πŸ˜•

Hoping that Daya sir gets many votes and is safe from elimination in JDJ
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good morning everyone..................πŸ˜›

well well well....................how did u all like yesterday's performance..........it was lovely na................ i was not expecting much from saloni when i heard that she will be the third partner in Teen ka TAdka....but she was too good... mast jodi thi yaar ................. "samjho ho hi gaya".......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† they both were looking cooooollllllll.........i like Saloni's style asking for votes................. poor vrushali.....i really felt bad..... .but i'll appreciate her... she tried her level best....applause to her πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... but i'm not happy with the score.. at least judges should consider the situations when they were giving the marks...............but anyways.. judges were happy... and gave good comments to our hero ..............
subha. thumbnail
All the best to Daya sir for next week.Hope Daya sir's safe from elimination and gives an excellent dance performance which fetches very high score and the choreography also includes some tough dance steps.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: debayon

Yep...everyone says that he deserved much more...like a 24/25.

I saw that. Was feeling very happy for that.
Originally posted by: star571

The choreographer was unwell and  there was no one to guide earlier(later another choreographer Jai helped) inspite of that Daya sir's performance was good yesterday.The performance could have fetched 24 marks but only 22 were given.

But  shekhar,ragini got 21 marks each.So Daya sir isn't in bottom 2 atleast.But shekhar last time also got 21 marks I think and wasn't even in the danger zone.πŸ˜•

Hoping that Daya sir gets many votes and is safe from elimination in JDJ

Yeah! Our votes will save him as usualπŸ˜›....

Originally posted by: monika21

i like Saloni's style asking for votes................. poor vrushali.....i really felt bad..... .but i'll appreciate her... she tried her level best....applause to her πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..... but i'm not happy with the score.. at least judges should consider the situations when they were giving the marks...............but anyways.. judges were happy... and gave good comments to our hero ..............

Exactly Monu Di, they deserved more marks, at least for their effort. They couldn't even practise well, as both Daya Sir and Saloni are not good in dancing. A teacher should have been with them always to make them dance. But, still thanks to Jay that he helped Vrushali and Daya as a true friend.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
5 more performances left............I hope some of them will get less than 22 !!
subha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aadrika01

5 more performances left............I hope some of them will get less than 22 !!

Di but Telly Buzz article said that 21 was the lowest score and the contestants who got this score were named as ragini,shekhar,they have already got 21 marks now.I don't think anyone else now will get 21 marks.But possibilty of a contestant getting 22 exists
Who will be performing today?
Yana, Ankita, Krushna, Mahi and Chang, right?
Originally posted by: star571

Di but Telly Buzz article said that 21 was the lowest score and the contestants who got this score were named as ragini,shekhar,they have already got 21 marks now.I don't think anyone else now will get 21 marks.But possibilty of a contestant getting 22 exists

Yeah! That's the hope. May be Mahi or Krushna can get less marks. But seems like Krushna can get less, cos I think he wasn't shown in the promo, right?
subha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Who will be performing today?
Yana, Ankita, Krushna, Mahi and Chang, right?

right Di.Today is yana,ankita,chang,krushna,,mahi's dance performance.
But as per the promo yana,ankita,mahi will get good marks.In the promo for mahi ,judges said that it was her best performance so far so will get high score.But can't say how many marks will chang,krushna get
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago