Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Saadri, you made me happy dear. May be they knew about him and his potential and that's why Vrushali was chosen for him. But he should get chance to prove his potential na!!! At least now...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Di, she's really very sweet. In fact I like Daya Sir with her very much. I don't like the other choreographer fit for Daya Sir. Even, I think, Daya Sir to wouldn't have been so free with any of the rest choreographers as he is with Vrushali😊..

Exactly.

I was dreading if his partner was Yana!!!

Anyway....she's the best partner for him. Of all the girls I like her the best.

And just think if one of you had got a chance to dance with the great Daya, would you be able to give it a 100%? I am sure she has just got over the 😳😍 feeling now.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
Di, sahi hain! If I were Daya Sir's partner, I would keep only staring with him...no dance steps teaching😆!!!
And Di, exactly, she is the most decent among all the choreographers. I had a fear that how will be Daya Sir's partner. If she is too shameless, what will she make our Daya Sir do shamelessly....But after seeing and knowing Vrushali, I'm relieved. She is just the perfect for and only for Days Sir!!
Bellastiel thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

Sorry if I offended someone, but from what I saw from the promo, I really really think Vrushali needs to step it up as a choreographer, else it won't be long before Daya Sir is eliminated.

He will not be eliminated....he will get many votes
Cos, we will vote him to give a perfect answer to the judges.
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankyou chinnu a job well done.
Daya sir rocks.👏
Guys! Noticed that rocking and "neend urane wali" promo isn't being shown more....?
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Guys! Noticed that rocking and "neend urane wali" promo isn't being shown more....?

Di,which promo are you referring to?😕
Originally posted by: star571

Di,which promo are you referring to?😕

O! It's the "Mujhse Shadi Karoge" wala promo😳. I wanted my mom to show it on TV. But after that it didn't come on TV when I watch Sony. It has become very rare I guess.
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

O! It's the "Mujhse Shadi Karoge" wala promo😳. I wanted my mom to show it on TV. But after that it didn't come on TV when I watch Sony. It has become very rare I guess.

okay.Maybe its being aired a lesser number of times now.Saw it yesterday while watching CID