Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Ramya-CIDnSSfan

yeah, that was Daya sir in INBDJ 😊

I liked his dancing here. Soooo open heart and full of joy......enjoying with lots of children😛..
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saw another promo of JDJ with judges  praising mahi's performance and saying that this was her best performance so far.Also another promo has judges praising dance performances of ankita,sushant,yana,chang.And ragini's dance performance promo was already out much before.So it seems they all  will get high scores...... Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I want Daya Sir out of this scripted and unfair show ASAP. So I wouldn't mind if he gets eliminated next. Nothing is going his way, the popular soap stars got better dancers, Vrushali's choreography isn't upto the mark(even though i still have faith in her), judges are giving him low marks without any justification, everything is going wrong. I can't see him trying sooo hard to keep fans like us happy without being praised except the first performance. Better he gets eliminated next.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No 😭
I dont want daya sir to be eliminated any soon...
Whatever points the judges give doesnt matter
We may not get to see daya sir's dance again
So, this time promo for all of the contestants. Hope, Daya too gets good marks like others...
Originally posted by: debayon

Yeah, I want Daya Sir out of this scripted and unfair show ASAP. So I wouldn't mind if he gets eliminated next. Nothing is going his way, the popular soap stars got better dancers, Vrushali's choreography isn't upto the mark(even though i still have faith in her), judges are giving him low marks without any justification, everything is going wrong. I can't see him trying sooo hard to keep fans like us happy without being praised except the first performance. Better he gets eliminated next.

Yeah! That's hurting to see him getting poor marks. And there is no fault of Daya Sir...Vrushali should be more careful I guess. But I don't want him to be eliminated before the finale😛.
Now only 2 days left for Monday...!!!
Deleted!!Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago

Guys, this article is related to JDJ. That's why I'm putting the link here too:

http://india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/17873-madhuri-sons-husband-visit-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-sets.htm#1198778

Another Article with Pics of Family

Movies

Madhuri Dixit's family on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa sets

December 31, 2010 02:04:02 PM IST
Glamsham Editorial

MADHURI DIXITS FAMILY

MADHURI DIXITS FAMILY

It was a family gathering of sorts when Madhuri Dixit's folks decided to join her on the sets of dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' airing on Sony Entertainment Television. Madhuri was accompanied by none other than Hubby dear Dr. Shriram Nene along with her sons Arin & Ryan. The trio was later joined by Madhuri's parents Shankar and Mrs. Snehlata Dixit.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the smaller one looks a lot like Madhuri. 😊