Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I get a feeling the 3 judges, being good dancers and a choreographer are looking at Daya as a guy who has come to do 'timepass' because of channel's pressure. Otherwise, no one would have bothered to see Jhalak...I am sure none of us would have....we are all here discussing Jhalak on CID forum for Daya ONLY.

Daya is just not in the picture for them. I always feel there's a BIG game going on behind the scenes.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jiya.

wow taani manana padega what gr8 evis.πŸ˜ƒDaya daya sir kisko shiti baja rahe hein chinu ko? visrom ko? tumhe? sunita ko? ya ..πŸ˜‰

Thank u DiπŸ˜›.
Par woh citi pehle mujhe hi mara, baad me Chinnu aur Visrom Di ko dekhkar maine Daya jee ko ishara kiya ke un dono ko bhi mare, take unhe dukh na pouche. Issi liye, thora Chinnu or Visrom Di ko mara. But, it was intended for me onlyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.....
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Be cool madam. We feel so because we are over possesive to him. It is always in jdj history to ignore popular contestants and make priority to dancers.

When mona was competing, she was under rated many times and atlast in final she and sweta salvi reached.

Sanjay leele bansali was the judge then, and used to praise her and compare her to madhuri dixit. But when result came, she failed and mona won.

They are just acting with a well written script. It is well known for them that who is the winner. Doesn't matter it is marks or sms.

Originally posted by: suchi_dev2006

me too didnt want to say all these ..but i think daya is being a little ignored as he is a non dancer.. but at the same time I am very happy to see that Daya is enjoying the whole Jhalak ignoring all the difficulties and smiling for his fans.. he is so positive.. to encourage all his fans.. we should be that much spirited..😊

That's why our Daya is "Bade Dilwala"πŸ˜›..
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

When mona was competing, she was under rated many times and atlast in final she and sweta salvi reached.

Sanjay leele bansali was the judge then, and used to praise her and compare her to madhuri dixit. But when result came, she failed and mona won.

I never saw this show. I am watching this one ONLY for Daya.

Originally posted by: visrom

I get a feeling the 3 judges, being good dancers and a choreographer are looking at Daya as a guy who has come to do 'timepass' because of channel's pressure. Otherwise, no one would have bothered to see Jhalak...I am sure none of us would have....we are all here discussing Jhalak on CID forum for Daya ONLY.

Daya is just not in the picture for them. I always feel there's a BIG game going on behind the scenes.

You mean Di, Daya Sir dint take part on JDJ on his own!! I mean, didn't he make the 1st approach to JDJ? The channel itself requested Daya to take part, right?

Yeah! We are discussing JDJ here only for Daya Sir. I don't know, if in any other forums too the fans are discussing or not, but I'm pretty much sure that, only Daya Sir is overwhelming on both the forums...

I never saw this show. I am watching this one ONLY for Daya.

I didn't like this show ever. Even when any promo came for the previous season in previous year, I used to change the channel most of the time.
visrom thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

You mean Di, Daya Sir dint take part on JDJ on his own!! I mean, didn't he make the 1st approach to JDJ? The channel itself requested Daya to take part, right?

Yes. I am sure the Channel has approached Daya sir. They need a celebrity to bring TRPs for the show and who can be better than Daya?

C'mon he's busy with CID, why on earth would he approach the channel and beg them to let him participate?

Yes. I am sure the Channel has approached Daya sir. They need a celebrity to bring TRPs for the show and who can be better than Daya?

C'mon he's busy with CID, why on earth would he approach the channel and beg them to let him participate?

That's true. I asked silly. And wait, in the Shivaji refusing JDJ article too it was said that "It's not ACP, Daya is approached for JDJ by Sony", right?
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

Yeah! He is Twinky. He is looking just too wow these days. Our old Daya is backπŸ˜›πŸ˜³...

not old ... he is looking younger Embarrassed