astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seems like everyone here fears the same...including me 
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: star571

I could identify that in the promo saloni had dressed like  'circuit' of the movie munna bhai.So I think maybe Daya sir's dressed like munna bhai and saloni like circuit.

All the contestants getting highest scores have tough steps added in their dances by the choreographers and so I think Vrushali also needs to add some tough steps to the dance performance so as to reach at par (or higher) with the highest scorers of JDJ.

Hmm...Subha, what u said {in bold letter}, I didn't think like this. Accha hainπŸ˜†!

And about dance steps, I truly and totally agree with you. Really Vrushali always gives simple dance steps. Now, Daya Sir has become slimmer. I think, he can do any difficult steps now. And he had that capability from before, only the figure was problem. Now figure is too in control. Now Vrushali should do something new.

Originally posted by: astonish

Yup... Even i feel the same,....
The lifts in all the 3 performances were gracious... but other than that....there were very common steps... especially the 2nd and 3rd performance...
I am sure daya sir will be able to do much tuffer and complicated steps...
Daya sir's expressions till date have been awesome during the performances.....she needs to add lots of creativity... and bring the best out of him

Yeah! Daya Sir is the awesomest in JDJ in terms of expression and also in dancing. But, Vrushali isn't using his talent. She may be choreographing, thinking that Daya is a non dancer. But, he has proved that inspite of being a non dancer, he can beat most of the contestant there easily (except1/2, it would be a tough competition with them). So, why Vrushali is still doing nothing? She should be like Shampa, more creative....

Originally posted by: debayon

For some reason, I feel Vrushali concentrates more on the dramatic nuances of the performance,rather than the dance steps, which should be the main focus.

May be you are right Debayon. It's good to make the dance more dramatic. But, I'm sorry she isn't completely successful in this too...She isn't bringing any situation like Shampa (-Sushant) brought in the last two weeks. She needs advice from others, I think.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

One thing i really don't want is....I hate to say it........ - IF (A BIG IF) Daya is eliminated, i don't want to see him upset with tears in his eyes, the way some others were doing.

even girls do not cry when eliminated. dont worry ...he will not.πŸ˜ƒ
Chiinnu thumbnail

It's not like Shekhar Suman isn't an actor. I think he has even acted in movies. )

mai gaad !!!
which are those movies? so that I can avoid those. πŸ˜†

It's not like Shekhar Suman isn't an actor. I think he has even acted in movies. But his choreographer doesn't focus only on the drama. (Even though he is doing terrible, I used him as an example, because he isn't a trained dancer)

A good performance depends half on the choreography then half on talent.....Daya Sir is doing great because he is talented. But, when the competition gets tough, talent can't save him only..
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Every contestant has a web page on jdj.setindia.com and probably they might be reading the comments as well.And the viewers can post their comments.So the thought that choreography has to include tough steps to excel in this show and compete with the top scorers of this show can be conveyed to Daya sir by posting a comment on the  web page for Daya sir under 'contestants' option.

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

mai gaad !!!
which are those movies? so that I can avoid those. πŸ˜†

One is "Chor Machaye Shor",...comedy film.πŸ˜†
Chiinnu thumbnail
setindia.com is a well updatet site? Do they check it?