DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 2 - Page 58

Posted: 13 years ago
Balwant Rai ke Kutto..........Marks jaldi dedo..................🀣
Hmmm, actually now that I think of it, Daya Sir might have a slight chance of winning this show too. See, because going by last year's results, in which Baicheung(who was the quietest) won, Daya Sir might even pull through because he keeps to himself without any controversy.
Debayon... Tere mooh mein ghee shakkar yaar! πŸ˜†

Waise, tHanks Tanni for posting arnab's link! I havent seen the promo yet.. But will watch it as soon as i get my lappy!

Thanks a lot for posting the JDJ link and Daya's message! Its so sweet of him tonthink of his fans and worling so hard to make us smile! We will always keep voting for you sir! You just keep smiling... Always!    πŸ˜³
How about Balwant Rai ke kutto from Saloni ?
oh god!! he is  so handsome 😍😍😍😍..
he is looking so cuuttee day by day..😳
Originally posted by debayon

Hmmm, actually now that I think of it, Daya Sir might have a slight chance of winning this show too. See, because going by last year's results, in which Baicheung(who was the quietest) won, Daya Sir might even pull through because he keeps to himself without any controversy.

Good point DebπŸ‘. I hope this happensπŸ˜›.
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

these days Daya Sir is looking even more dashing na..??  😍

performance by performance making him to look slimmer to slimmest  😳

I want him to maintain this present figure even after JDJ os finishedπŸ˜›.
Originally posted by twinklelovesCID

Till now we must have been familar with Sony promos..?? its was never the same as it seems to be...??  πŸ˜•   but for this promo I hope its not going to repeat its history 😑

judges always seem to be well pleased or impressed by Daya Sir's performance.. but when it comes to marks..??  pata nahin kya ho jata ..?? πŸ˜•

Yeah! Also the judges were laughing at Saloni....don't know if they laughed for the performance too. As the promo comes specially for either a bad or a great performance. I hope, this promo is for his greatest performance!!!
Originally posted by CID_HD

Balwant Rai ke Kutto..........Marks jaldi dedo..................🀣

πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
I saw the promo. it's amazing. Mr. Daya was just so awesome. seems like this performance is gonna rocking and will get more marks for Mr. Daya.😊