Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Checked the promo just now....
Week by week...daya sir is looking even more handsome😳

Looking at daya sir's Red shirt... suddenly a scene of the case of healthy patients came in my mind
Even there daya sir is wearing a red shirt..but with flowers on it...
and abhi sir says...something like...arey...tumhaare woh blue waale shirt kahaan gaye πŸ˜ƒ
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Found it on Sony's website(jdj.setindia.com)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Daya Shetty says:
I am very happy that you have voted for me. Being a non-dancer I don't want to disappointment you fans. I want to give you a performance you will enjoy and remember. Today whatever I am, it is because of you so it's great that I can do something for you all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has it already been read or posted here?If so I'l edit the post to avoid dual post existence.
Edited by star571 - 13 years ago
sweety20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
first of all thanks  tanni thanks a lottttttttt for uploading the  promo....daya sir is looking more handsome in red shirt......his dancing is improving day by day...i pray that he should get more than 26...ur right twinkle the judges always  give good comments on his performance but coming to marks they fail to give him good one.....don't know why?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: star571

Daya Shetty says:
I am very happy that you have voted for me. Being a non-dancer I don't want to disappointment you fans. I want to give you a performance you will enjoy and remember. Today whatever I am, it is because of you so it's great that I can do something for you all.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has it already been read or posted here?If so I'l edit the post to avoid dual post existence.

Choooo chweeeet of you sir....we'll always keep voting for you. πŸ˜ƒ

Here's the link everyone...

http://jdj.setindia.com/contestants.php?c=710&t=c

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@visrom - thanks a lot for the link di... πŸ˜ƒ
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Daya Shetty says:

hmmm... I'll keep on voting for u.. please keep smiling... only ur smile can pay back our votes 😍
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This Monday we have Madhuri's family attending JDJ πŸ˜•
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks to all for appreciating. But but but....the video is uploaded by our dear Arnab Chawdhury. So, all the credit goes to him..πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

these days Daya Sir is looking even more dashing na..??  😍

performance by performance making him to look slimmer to slimmest  😳

Yeah! He is Twinky. He is looking just too wow these days. Our old Daya is backπŸ˜›πŸ˜³...

The judges were laughing and smiling at saloni's dialogue..But how many marks are they gonna give that cannot be predicted by seeing the promo..

😊Hope they give very high scores to Bade Bhaiya

"Bade Bhaiya"πŸ˜› 😳 πŸ˜†!!!
Yap! That's the problem. No thing can't be figured out from the promo. I hope, the judges are not only happy themselves but also make Daya Sir's fans and him the happiest.