Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved the end very much..

The end was just superb. The way Vrushli keep standing on Daya's chest, that was brilliant. It's easy for Daya Sir to lift her like that, but not so easy for Vrushli to keep standing like that. And here too the credit goes to Daya Sir (and of course Vrushali). He managed to balance his body for that step and for Vrushli to be totally free and easy....Hats off to them. For that stunt only, they should've got 1 extra mark.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 13 years ago
Mehulm thumbnail
Daya had a good performance today. Especially enjoyed the choice of songs which was Mohd Rafi's Jat Yamla and Sukhbir's Ishq. But I also agree with Remo's comments as Daya's performance was very basic Bhangra and not competition level. If it was kicked up a notch with some few more difficult steps, the performance would have been much much better.

But yes, we are all Daya's fans and we want him to win, but remember, this show is not Daya Dikhla Jaa, its Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and all the celebs participating have no dance experience. It all comes down to being fit and flexible and being able to move.

If you are physically fit, flexible for bending and jumping around and are able to move your body, you can dance. Yes some of the celebs have participated in other dance shows and sometimes it just gives them a passion to learn dancing. It happens to everyone. If someones does something new, sometimes it gives that person the passion or feeling to learn more. There is always a first time for everything, but that does not mean that just because other celebs can dance better and Daya is a first timer that he MUST get more points than others. Its all based on numerous factors like choreography, dance style, how its presented, what mistakes to improve on etc etc etc. For those who watch the American Dancing With The Stars, the celebrities in that are nearly as good as their professional choreographers, but are not professional dancers themselves. Its all about practice. Daya is practising hard and doing a good job.

Yes it may be scripted, I don't know, but bottomline is its a reality competetion and everyone is fighting to win. Give your thoughts, but please don't bash me for what I said. I am also a big Daya fan myself and I would like him to win too.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehulm

.....and all the celebs participating have no dance experience.

Well said, mehulm ji! Just one comment though the quoted statement is not true. A lot of contestants like Sushant, Yana, Krushna have some sort of dance experience.
Hey Mehulm, nice to see another Daya and CID fan.

I agree with u dear. But there is one more fact except those...and that is consideration. I know u mentioned this in the first timer sentence. But, if u watched JDJ-4 from the beginning, u would get too see that the judges are favouring Akhil Kumar, the boxer guy as he is first timer and trying hard. Even they mentioned this foe his 2nd performance. If Akhil can be favoured and get more marks as he is first timer, so what's the problem with Daya? And here is our main problem yaar. I didn't really mean to bring any comparison. But it comes itself on the basis of first time and non dancer....

Originally posted by: debayon

Well said, mehulm ji! Just one comment though the quoted statement is not true. A lot of contestants like Sushant, Yana, Krushna have some sort of dance experience.

Yaah! That's the point, I forgot to state in my post. For all of them, who don't know about these celebs' experience, let me tell that....

Krushna took part in the "Naach Baliye" dance competition with his wife. I can't remember the exact season. But I saw then and know it.

Sushant took part in "Zara Nachke Dikha" dance competition, which requires trained dancers to take part.

Ankita, as a Marathi girl, she is blessed with such cultural capabilities by her birth. I talked with one of my Indian friend about her and she told that Marathi girls are amazing dancers. And also, she took part in many tv programs on Zee tv and Star Plus...

Yana is a super model and she danced for movie. Movie choreography is no doubt more difficult and complex than the dance shows' choreography.

Raghini is Govinda's niece. She must have got some experience and tips from Govinda, who is a well-established and great dancer. And she too took part in some television programs before.

Do, we need any more proof for these celebs about their being trained and experienced in dancing?????

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont care he is eliminated next time. I hate this  show.
I too hate this show๐Ÿ˜ก. Just tolerating it for Daya's sake๐Ÿ˜Š.
dr.fahmi thumbnail
agree with debeyon and taani and to some extent with mehulum too. competition should be among the equals. as the show will progress, a time will come that judges will stop favoring someone just because he/she is a new comer. then it would be just about dancing, choreography and co-ordination. and then only those taani mentioned will probably left behind. but this discussion is useless now

Originally posted by: dr.fahmi

agree with debeyon and taani and to some extent with mehulum too. competition should be among the equals. as the show will progress, a time will come that judges will stop favoring someone just because he/she is a new comer. then it would be just about dancing, choreography and co-ordination. and then only those taani mentioned will probably left behind. but this discussion is useless now

That's the fear yaar. We want Daya Sir to reach at least to the top 3 level....๐Ÿ˜›
dr.fahmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

That's the fear yaar. We want Daya Sir to reach at least to the top 3 level....๐Ÿ˜›

i will be truely glad if he does๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but right now i m not watching the show, just daya sir's performance. thanx to jiya๐Ÿ˜Š