DAYA in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 -- # 2 - Page 13

Posted: 13 years ago
Everyone is tensed about abhi sir currently.... and..we alread know daya sir is safe this week ðŸ˜Š
Yeh kya kar rahe hai sony waale.... CID fans ke saath
Ithna tension.... Humare duo...  do alag alag jagah pe... ek hi time pe..... itne mushkil mein😭
Kaise soch liya ki humlog itna tension bardaasht kar lenge???
Yeah! That's why I was saying that FW should have brought this series about 1 month later. Then Daya too could be present fully and give his best acting in CID. Now, due to this tight hectic schedule of JDJ and CID, he is confused what to do...That's why can't do his best😭.
Well..... i dont think this series is a reason....
mayb the genral shooting of CID which daya sir shoots 4-5 days a week might be a reason... bcoz this series shooting might have got over b4 daya sir joined JDJ.
I dont think they wuld air the series without the completly shooting the series
May be. But not so early was this series shot. May be it started just few days before Daya Sir joined JDJ and started practising for JDJ. And few days before the airing of this series, it was finished shooting, if they have done it continuously. Don't know, anything can be the reason.
who will be eliminated next? Any guess?

My vote for boxer....but I wish he is there and anybody from cc is out.
Saw the small JDJ promo which had shots of contestants dancing.It had Daya sir doing a dance step  wearing a green - red dress. 
Originally posted by TanniSDaya

Yeah! That's why I was saying that FW should have brought this series about 1 month later. Then Daya too could be present fully and give his best acting in CID. Now, due to this tight hectic schedule of JDJ and CID, he is confused what to do...That's why can't do his best😭.

you are so right
but still according to a report he wasn't even in the bottom two

and thats good😊
hey guys...
wat...
today i saw sum rushes of INDIA NAY BANA DI JODI (air on 2nd jan)...
DAYA Sir doing some dance steps....
wow ... wat a treat....
wearing SPECTS..... with his AWESOME smile....
zabardast.....
gr8
I think, this time Daya Sir won't stop dancing even after forgetting the steps. That's why regarding this no new promo. Otherwise, like previous week, this week too a promo might have shown Daya's performance clips.
Originally posted by Princess130297

you are so right
but still according to a report he wasn't even in the bottom two

and thats good😊

Hmm...not in previous week. But this week, he forgets some steps, and that's why tensed😕!