Dolly Bindra and Samir Soni deserving winners...

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello all lovely people.. well this is my first actual post in bb4 and i hope this doesnt turn into battle ground i dnt want it to get closed.. ohhkkk now to the topic enjoy...πŸ˜›

Bigg boss is almost to an end now and we have all seen the contestants different different avatars.. Many people think Shweta should win.. Many say Veena or Ashmit should win.. i differ with those opinions.. according to me either Samir or Dolly shuld win... Why so?? explanation given under...😊

Samir Soni.. He has been the man of principles since the show started.. he always stick to his words and didnot play the game in a diplomatic way.. He left the show because of a friend and he came back which itself was quite an achievement.. People may say he was a boring and not a much masala provider in the recent days but u still cannot ignore to the fact that watever he has done has been in the highlight.. it maybe his washroom cleaning.. walking out of the house.. being an eyeborw devil or the hair stylist.. He understands the people and their startegy according to which he made his own strategy which is working great guns according to me.. A potential candidate..πŸ˜ƒ

Dolly Bindra.. when came a person named Dolly Bindra everyone had already expected she would be a baray packet main bara dhamaaal and she did prove so.. she fought... she screamed she swored but still she has been the biggest and i say biggest and the only entertainer in the house.. was Dolly Bindra not in bigg boss 4.. it was a fail.. Dolly says upfront whatever she feels.. she doesnot talk behind the back.. she is not diplomatic.. she is friends with friends and enemies with enemies.. Dolly Bindra is a deserving candidate for bigg boss winner..

ohhkkk now why do i think the others are not deservingg

Veena Malik.. Veena Malik came from accross the border no one knew her before the show.. she managed to live in the house for so long and has carved a niche in india's janta is quite an achivement...but does that make her a deserving winner.. NOO.. why so?? because earlier in the game i thought veena gives sensible reasoning to things and her point of view is actually a smart one.. from past some days Veena has proved that wrong.. she is relying on Ashmit a great deal.. she is now not using her brain which can be harmful for her.. she discussed issues behind people's back... made a pingle parivaar different and deserted from eveybody.. her strategies are not a very strong one.. and lately she has had no strategies.. her only strategies are Ashmit which is not a sign of a smart player.. she maybe insecure which is also not a good sign.. Its high time Veena malik says Good bye to bigg boss.. her journey has been somewhat entertainingg..😳

Ashmit Patel.. People knew him becuz of his MMS scandle.. he has no and i say ABSOLUTELY NO standing in bollywood..he may have friends in there who are supporting him but does tht make him a potential candidate NOO... he is proud.. he is arrogant.. he doesnot know how to talk to women or men or anyone including kajri..πŸ˜†.. He said he doesnt like Shweta still he would go and talk to shweta about Dolly why so Mr Patel?? his plan was i guess to befriend sumone who can play along his lines and support him throughout and he/she should be a fool which is ofcourse Ms Veena Malik..he is not very enthusiastic towards the tasks he is lazy basically..πŸ˜†.. All in all he shouldnt be the winner at all...

Khali... REALLLYY???do u want me to write the reasons???πŸ˜†

Shweta Tiwari... hmmmmmmmm Miss Tiwari is this famous actress for whom i thought maybe a deserving candidate for me when the show began.. she was quite nice in the 1st week.. she maybe very pretty and a great dancer and a great single mother BUT those characteristics doesnt make a person win the show.. she has been an ineffective captain.. when Dolly was having the first fight with her she expected Manoj to help her out but in her turn she suffers from short term memory.. She didnt like Sara.. she said she cannot trust that girl.. still sarah was like her bestest friend before the days she left.. Samir Soni went out becuz of her.. she doesnt appreciate the fact.. Lady.. one thank you doesnt work.. she is being fake.. one moment she is this sweet, nice, sisterly figure the other moment she is this diplomatic figure.. Her tactics show very easily on the face while very sadly i would have to give it to miss Veena whose planning and plotting doesnt show.. Shweta has not played the game the very nice way.. she could have been better.. πŸ˜ƒ

ohhhkkkkk now im done with my long speech ur views please.. i would be pleased if they differ...😳
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lovely post.acc to me dollwa and sam shd win.Either win I am happy.though I want sam to win.πŸ˜†
hppppp thumbnail
I agree like line by line.....word by word...letter by letter ....comma by comma...period by period..! bang on!
VOTE for Dolly .. vote for DollyπŸ˜†

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree it u : ) esp . reg. samir 😳
thou duno abt dolly bein deservin.... cus sumon hu creatd such a havoc, swore, insulted... she talkd d cheapest stuf reg hrishant (gay castin couch) n sara n even khalli-shweta...(comntg sumthn goin on btwn dm)
if she;s a married woman, khalli is a married man 2o.. respect his wife''s feelings atleast.. : |
bt yes fosho... entrtainmnt mei tu no.1 hai dolly! no doubt!

newas, btwn samir n dolly..
samir wud win.... so : )

LOL ...great post Pulwasha πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dolly should win . Bigg 4 would have been so boring without dolly 🀒
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

VOTE for Dolly .. vote for DollyπŸ˜†

😲😲😲 😲  😲😲😲😲😲😲

POOJAAAA *eyes wide open* 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

wait til i gt ma hands on dt brain surgeon.................. 😑

😲😲

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

ohhhkkkkk now im done with my long speech ur views please.. i would be pleased if they differ...😳

Don't worry Palooo .. Abhi puri toli aayegi to explain you why THEIR fav deserves to winπŸ˜›
Trust me you WON'T be pleaseeedπŸ˜†

P.S - I gave up on Arjun's thread. And I am officially declaring myself as a neutral viewerπŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Khali... REALLLYY???do u want me to write the reasons???πŸ˜†

🀣 best part BT πŸ˜†

And I agree with everything else u wrote..πŸ‘πŸΌ Although Ashmit IS getting support from Bollywood 

Originally posted by: monami18385

😲  😲

POOJAAAA *eyes wide open* 😲

wait til i gt ma hands on dt brain surgeon.................. 😑

😲😲

Haha! Arjun is so dead .. Choodnaa mat AbeerπŸ˜†