Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
hola people..by god i said bye half an hour back an i am still here..hehe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadedmi7chimesjyoti06geet.aAnjanaYYZ

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged

@ sin form nature a man is  very protective...the woman he cares/ loves will feel protected but he will make sure she is protected....that is why we saw MSK going after geet during the IP track... it wasn't only about getting his right... cause if he wanted only to be right...he could have left the detective handle the case... if MSK was obsessive then he would have isolated Geet form the world and would end up hurting her ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadedjyoti06Sofna

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Jo Glow - my good sistah - good luck....looks like u n MSK r toast

Sin - evil soul sistah - H5

Now i gotta blow...bye

Jadedwinonami7chimesjyoti06mchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
@JO: i enjoyed it..it was hilarios..spcaily those blushes in between..hehe..
i did fist thing on if read urs anjana and sins post..after that i lost hope,..and i got a virtual slap..now me doing clap clap..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadedjyoti06

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
just dropping by to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII to everyone Hug Hug miss u folks...the heat is killing me Pinch

Jadedwinonami7chimesjyoti06geet.a

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
@Sin:After their first break-up I did say MSK went back to those HP days...that is violent and aggressive..because he felt Geet did the same thing with him which he has experienced in his past..but right after the slap fiasco...a confession comes from him in the swimming pool where he said "I was never like this...then why all this happened" and right after that we din't see any such aggression coming from MSK till nowWinkTongue...coming to the scene before RTM and the lift scene...well again if the women herself wants her man to force him on her,then why should the man held himself backWink..in both the situations,Geet did enjoy his pull ..did she complain ??...if she had any problems then she would not hv submitted herself fully in the next RTM sceneEmbarrassed... I will call a guy aggressive or violent in nature only if he forces him on a girl against her wish..but in these situations he din't do anything against her wish..she almost invited him in both casesWink

and yeah we will keep moving in circles nowROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 23 December 2010 at 6:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jadedwinonashalimchopra

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cacoethes

just dropping by to say HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII to everyone Hug Hug miss u folks...the heat is killing me Pinch
CacoShockedShockedShocked...missing u tooHug..u got the net service there kyaTongue

Jadedwinonami7chimesgeet.ashali

Jaded IF-Dazzler
Jaded
Jaded

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Shali....he is definitly obsessed....however the maybe the degree of obsession is not as such that would make him turn on her....YET....otherwise why would he continuosly stalk her?? he keeps tabs on her....on her every move?? why? is that not an obsession??  may be it is the way his love is.....but doesnt convince me that he wont turn on her?? obsession and possession are a part of every relationship.....but they all require balance.....if Moron Maan was balanced he wouldnt just keep smothering her......and about protection.....he is a man of means.....he can provide her with discreet security......physically i mean....emotionally u cant protect anyone....even though u may try ur hardest u can control peoples emotions.......but Maan has the need to control and to smother....hence he couldnt see Geet not needing him......he is clingy and Possessive Evil Smile

najchwinonajyoti06shaliAnjanaYYZ

Go to top