#Devil's Den# (2) - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
Maan comes to his room and self talks: I agreed to Daadi and Geet's decision but still this thing is troubling me

Geet comes to Maan's room and Maan is facing his back towards Geet and he doesnt see her enter his room

Maan says so finally u agree to wat i said that u wanna change Arjun now

Geet and Maan bickering

Geet tells Maan that i agree that i have had alot of deceit in the past but doesnt mean that u shud stop trusting people

Geet says we need to give Arjun a chance and not just consider that he is someone's bro

As Geet is about to leave Maan's room, she says wat am doing is not bholapan but it is called trust on humanity

thanks Suj......🤗

hello all........🤗

Thx Suj!!!

Hey there Swan!!!
Hi Anshu.....what's up?....😃
Omelets 🤣🤣🤣

All hail proteins 🤣

Nothing much...just waiting for next week to come so that I can relax. Am on vacation next week😳  what's up with u??? Haven't seen you around that much last few days....

Maan in the kitchen and self talks: That i upset Geet yest also and i need to manaofy her

Maan searching in the kitchen and NaCool arrives asking him as to wat is he doing

NaCool asks is he is searching for a file and Maan says will i search for a file in the kitchen

Maan says am gonna make breakfast today and the NaCool fumbles with the bowl in his hand

Maan asks NaCool to go

NaCool gets Daadi and NE to the kitchen and tells them that sumthing is wrong with Maan since morning

NE says bhai wat  r u doing here and Maan says am making breakfast

NE asks wat r u making and he says Mushroom omlette

NE asks Maan if the occasion is special that u making stuff and Maan says cant i prepare anything in the kitchen

NE says i have nev4r seen u in the kitchen so am asking u

Daadi says i agree to wat u saying and tells Maan to add cheese to the omlette

thanks for the update Suj 🤗
Anshu.....yeah hv been a bit busy.How was ur cruise? Mexico wasn't it.....how was the weather there?
Maan comes to Geet's room and Geet just gets up

Geet says wat is this and Maan says its breakfast

Geet says r u doing this coz u wanna say sorry for last nite

Maan says y do u, Daadi and NE keep asking me so man questions

Geet says u will make breakfast for me even after marriage

Geet says i'll brush and come

Geet comes back and she is all excited to have breakfast and asks Maan wat is it

Maan shows the plate and on seeing the preparation she makes a face and says angrezi stuff

Geet doesnt wanna disappoint him

Geet is all hesitant to have it but finally has a morsel of the omlette and Maan asks how is it and Geet says its nice

Geet asks isnt there mirchi and Maan says this is a continental breakfast so mirchi wont be there in it

Geet tries to avoid having the breakfast by shooing away Maan to work