Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks arwen!!! 

@ aLL : whoever is intereseted i nwatchin tell me....

epi 1-70 r booked for analysis!!! 
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yello All 🤗 i m back😈

hehehe....I LOVE ARJUN....and I want him to Feel/Fall for Gith....me wanna see Moron Majnu Burn

anyway....back to the point....i m here to Praise the Defence here.... JYO that was brillian....LUBBED IT...however, i wanna point out....exactly what you said....we dont know the real Maan....I only know what i have seen and perceived. and i have perceived that the Man has problems......even if u narrate this story and the character to a man he will also tell u that they dont exactly behave like that.....we all have our male counterparts living with us....fathers, brothers, husbands, sons, friends and coworkers......how many of them have u seen behaving the way Maan does??.......everyone has certain issues...the only reason u need therapy or treatment  is because you cant function properly in ur life....Maan has periodically shown to be overcome with anger, sadness, self doubt and of course his OCD where he is not functioning properly....the point of my take on Maan's Mental issues is that i want the Geet team and writers to explore and explain why Maan is the way he is......i want to know everything about him....so that i have a whole history to prove that he needs help 😈😆

ainaGURTI thumbnail
epi 1-10 shali
epi11-30 kavitha
31-50 tanu
51-70anu..... 
mchopra thumbnail
bye all will be back after the pi...YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi arwen and maliha?

@mali, kye hua? anj ne homework diya hai kya?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sin:I m back with my defence😆...if u hv noticed I said MSK is possessive but not obsessive😛..and I hv seen possessive guys in real life..they behave exactly in this fashion like MSK😳,..And its absolutely normal if u r possesssive for your ladylove as long as u don't take the obsessive violent route to show your possessiveness😳...what happened in the tailor wala episode was his possessiveness which the girl enjoyed since she was an active participant there wanting her man to show his possessive side😉...Also I said the past MSK of HP and early delhi days was not the real MSK but today what we r seeing is the real MSK and he doesn't need any treatment or therapy😛 Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Heyloz :))
What r we discussing?
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Possessiveness is a way to show u care
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3