Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Zee DI

ME was missing uπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..

we are dying to hear some good news.....kuch acha news hai kya??πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Maliha: I don't know, I am fed up of people saying we want to quit the show bla bla, whenever any problem happen they say like this, just coz of Geet is at number 2 position now, it's ur duty as fans to bring it at number one again, CVs r working hard to entertain all the fans, tell me a single other show where it's CVs listen to their fans? No one, Geet is simply mind-blowing, coz they r giving so much space to the fans..........

I am not really well yet, but a bit better than yesterday........

@Anu: Not really in good health now, so Zee News band abhi........

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ zee : yup dear..i know.. am fed up with ppl who keep dissing.. so dear if u r free ?? can u watch certain episodes of geet ?? & help me for a post for the CVS ?? 
~~ CVS ~~

for all those who r interested in helping out the CVS from banging their heads!!! & bring GHSP to the top sloT!!!

a small invention of tragedy of errors till they finish 200th episodes!! 

@ all : devilss who have time to spare & can help me in openin the eyes of CVS!!! plz do pm me....

1. i want each of us to watch 10 epi of gEET frm first !!

2. ll tell u once u give in ur names!!! the task we have todo....

3. in the post we'll give in all the open loops they have left so tat they can complete the storlylines, as we keep discussing in bits sits our thoughts go unnoticed, if we dedicate a whole post jus for all the storylines they have opened & left we can bring in a change... DEVilss plzz do reply.. we cant see any other show on no1.... 

jus start watching the episodes & make note of the stuff tat was invented & left jus like tat.. 

like now we r discussing future plots... we will raise uor questions to the PAST track which was left unanswered so tat we give CVS a chance to re organize !!! 

@ zee : if u r interested... do watch frm episodes 71-80... & pm me & let me know dear....... 

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Zee Di, Malli

WE as fans keep demand lot of things..and i have seen that Geet CV's are the only people who meet Fan demands.......

and still...we keep on demanding ...and when the demand is not meat for some reasons..they say..we QUIT...

yar..it's just been 1 week...and the SHOW IS NOT OVER YET.....both kuch baki hai.......

Maaneet Marriage....after marriage story...Give CV's some chance na😊
@Maliha: To me Geet is the first show which brought out a full package for the viewers in India in one, being it romance, drama, suspence and action.........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
@ zee & anu : so true... GHSp is the BEST!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I think it's somewhere viewers' fault as well, why don't let the CVs show whatever they want to show, remember a lots of demands by fans can confuse the CVs and results on bringing Geet down, people who watched Bidaai know what I am talking about, how to forget how people were demanding RagVir and SaLekh and fighting in RS' blog, no wonder why the show turned down, it's not coz of the CVs, but coz of the viewers themselves, it's the CVs who presented the show, so let them show their ideas.....................

ainaGURTI thumbnail
@ zEE : oh... i neverr knew the thing abt bidaai... but we jus diss CVS for their amnesia... we  dont force our thinking right ??

& DEar can u watch certain epi of GEET ??