India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

I love Ranveer Malhotra (Page 2)

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I also love Ranvir to negative but not totally villein. Just as a wicked and a trickery role like Aamir Khan in Andaz Apna Apna. It would be great to watch Ranbir doing every kinds of tricks to break up Sravan and Sachi in a comic way just like what Aamir did in Andaz apna apna.

mini003 Groupbie
mini003
mini003

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

I also love Ranvir to negative but not totally villein. Just as a wicked and a trickery role like Aamir Khan in Andaz Apna Apna. It would be great to watch Ranbir doing every kinds of tricks to break up Sravan and Sachi in a comic way just like what Aamir did in Andaz apna apna.

its a fun badmash role..
lov ranbir
lov karan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaIncense

Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

No do not fall from your bed or chair.
LOL

I really do love him .

I love Ranveer as the villain  of the the show.
I do not want Ranbir suddenly to turn good and offer Sachi in a platter to Shravan and give a smile and leave.

I like the track , the way it is going now . Ranbir has come to deprive Shravan of everything and he is doing it with a cool brain. This at least makes some sense.

"Making Shravan responsible mission"  is total bakhwas and I am dead against it.

I am glad creatives have forsaken that mission and brought in this new triangular drama between the rich guy who will load the lady with diamonds, louis vuittons and versaces  and the poor man who has nothing but love to offer  and the intelligent girl who knows how to make the cake ( accepts gold set from Pratap)  and eat it too ( but spends first birthday hour hugging Shravan) LOL

Bollywood history tells us that the poor guy always wins.

The way Prataap as a father is behaving - I am sure Shravan is not his own  son ,( no i am not insinuating on Madhuras character), may be Shravan is also like Sachi  , living with his bada chacha .
It is so obvious as Dadi is the only one taking care of Shravan. Two brothers act like step brothers and Madhura just like a chachi know how to love but not how to be stern with her nephew to whom she pretends to be a mother. .

Only Ranbir and Prataap do not know - kis mitti se Sachi bani hai Wink 

I

Hehehehehe... this is awesome... title of your post could be the precap on friday evening... imagine Saachi says " I love Ranveer".. and the precap ends.. and then on monday it comes with your explanation.

Shravan was wrong in going after the necklace.. maana ki gals like jwellery.. but any gift given with love suffices... why to go above your affordability.

On the other hand.. pratap and his chamcha ranbeer has completely lost it... pratap se jyada sensible to movies mein amrish puri rahta tha... koi pratap ko mental hospital bhejo please... he is right now weapon of mass destruction.... aur ranbeer ji kaise crorepati ban gaye.. millionaires ke paas kya itna time hota hai.. ki kaam waam chhod ke doosre ki biwiyon pe dore daalein.. mere ko tow o shravan se bhi bada fraud lagta hai..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHsandy.21sangeeta9Mr.Zksunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Well said Rahul !

I like the combo of Prataap and Ranveer. They should be forever sent to some island as both of them understand each other so well.

Go to top