Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sheila Ki Jawani,Katrina Kaif (is it sexy enough?) - Page 6

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eroticlover

What makes you say that?  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I still have a lot of great topics which are surely going to get noticed with time, let's just focus on this one for the time being and have fun with it! 

I don't care what anyone says Eroticlover makes fab topics and I enjoy them because they are variety of topics being talked about and I end saying a lot of stuff. You keep rocking eroticlover!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbbiePrivate

I don't think Kat is sexy in the first place but watever........................................................

You not the only one. I don't understand it's always a coincidence every time the song comes on I end up eating BiryaniπŸ˜†
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thought it was really cute how she started stuffing her face with cake after she finished shooting for the song. 

P.S. 90% of eroticlover topics are related to Katrina got give it to you though dude you have done your research on this forum you know what will or who πŸ˜‰ will get you the most attention 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

I don't care what anyone says Eroticlover makes fab topics and I enjoy them because they are variety of topics being talked about and I end saying a lot of stuff. You keep rocking eroticlover!πŸ˜ƒ

Eroticlover is a girl or guy?
This content was originally posted by: MissIffiy

I thought it was really cute how she started stuffing her face with cake after she finished shooting for the song. 

P.S. 90% of eroticlover topics are related to Katrina got give it to you though dude you have done your research on this forum you know what will or who πŸ˜‰ will get you the most attention 

πŸ˜• how do you figure that?  I have only posted about 3-5 topics on Katrina ever since the time I joined this board.  I post so many other topics that have had nothing to do with Katrina!  Do you read those?  πŸ˜†  Just wondering because it doesn't seem so.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: sheee

Eroticlover is a girl or guy?

Eroticlover will never reveal if I am a guy or girl!  That is for you to figure out!!!!  πŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Like I care. Someone called you dude, thats why I asked.
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eroticlover

πŸ˜• how do you figure that?  I have only posted about 3-5 topics on Katrina ever since the time I joined this board.  I post so many other topics that have had nothing to do with Katrina!  Do you read those?  πŸ˜†  Just wondering because it doesn't seem so.

Yes i read those too πŸ˜› but most of your posts are about Katrina nothing wrong with that πŸ˜‰
P.S. I am sure you are a guy you post very erotic pictures of girls so thats enough for me to think you are a guy πŸ˜‰
ruky786 thumbnail
I don't care whether you are a girl or a boy because I love your topics eroticlover and you have amazing topics
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

I don't care whether you are a girl or a boy because I love your topics eroticlover and you have amazing topics

Same here....... it is always unusual!