Agree with bold.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I found her to be sexy in the song, her oiled and bronzed up body in the song was super hot. The dance was good but not great. It didnt have a flow, just different steps put together but Kat's body is SMOKIN HOT in the song and her constant bust-thrusting was a great idea to make guys drool over her. Farah Khan is one smart lady πŸ˜‰
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: KatForeva

Good for you. There are still a lot more who do πŸ˜›

lol I didn't deny that there are a lot who find her sexy and hot. But I don't. πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: smarie pants

^^well  i expected that answer eroticlover.....both acc to me are on the same level.....ppl dunt remember crazy kiya re now, similarly, i dunt think they will remember sheila 5 years later...same old same old.....VB/pritam song, Vaibhavi or Farah choreographing it, actress wearing as less clothes as possible, promoted extensively..might argue that ash is a better dancer, but then ppl say kat has way more sex appeal.....therz like a set item number pattern for all these songs....but heck, if it works, who carez...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You certainly know me well!  Yes, Aish is definitely a better dancer and more graceful!  I found Katrina sexier in other songs, Sheila Ki Jawani is not one of her best in my opinion! 
This content was originally posted by: eraser

I found her to be sexy in the song, her oiled and bronzed up body in the song was super hot. The dance was good but not great. It didnt have a flow, just different steps put together but Kat's body is SMOKIN HOT in the song and her constant bust-thrusting was a great idea to make guys drool over her. Farah Khan is one smart lady πŸ˜‰

Farah Khan knows what will sell and her movie will get a big initial because of the hype of Sheila Ki Jawani!  I agree there!  πŸ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know also she is smart for saying in the song, biggest item song of the year or whatever, because than people want to watch it because she is saying it's the biggest item song of the year. She is basically playing with ppl's minds lol. Smart way to get  a hit.
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eroticlover whats the other song you think Kats was sexier in just wonder if I am think of the same one πŸ˜‰
She used the same strategy with OSO. I remember I was drooling over SRK 'abs and decided I have to watch them on the big screen. I'd like to think that wasnt the only reason I went to the movies but sadly it is πŸ˜† actually I also wanted to watch dhoom tana but SRK's abs were the numero uno reason.
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think Kat is sexy in the first place but watever........................................................
This content was originally posted by: MissIffiy

eroticlover whats the other song you think Kats was sexier in just wonder if I am think of the same one πŸ˜‰

"Race Saason Ki" (title song) and "Zara Zara" from Race!!  Are these your choices?  πŸ˜›