Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sheila Ki Jawani,Katrina Kaif (is it sexy enough?)

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜• Does anyone find this song sexy or magical?  It has been overplayed and promoted like no tomorrow!  When I watched the promos of Sheila Ki Jawani, I said to myself, "What is so special about this song"?  I think the song is nothing special and Katrina has done more sexier numbers than this.  But, I don't think the song is sexy enough.  Does it make the guys feel hot inside?  πŸ˜†  Maybe for some, but not for yours truly.

Should Katrina have exposed more in Sheila Ki Jawani, like going totally nude from the back or doing something more daring?  And they continue to have English lyrics in the song.  In the beginning of the song, it goes...what's my name?  That is copied from a Rihanna song that has the same title, I am sure of it! 

I am sure Sheila Ki Jawani is inspired by some American or Western song.  Anyway, do you think the song is sexy enough?  Is it getting the hype it deserves?

πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmm lets see...its got a fairly catchy tune, its got a current hot favourite heroine wearing as little clothes as possible and doing pelvic thrusts along with other moves, each showing off a different aspect of her anatomy....of course its a superhit!! duh....
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think the song is VERY damn sexy! Its getting all the hype it needs, since Katrina Kaif is in it! And plus it has more views than the most viewed youtube video of Munni on youtube! Sheila may not be ruling on this particular forum but its definitely ruling overall on the net! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: smarie pants

hmm lets see...its got a fairly catchy tune, its got a current hot favourite heroine wearing as little clothes as possible and doing pelvic thrusts along with other moves, each showing off a different aspect of her anatomy....of course its a superhit!! duh....

But, it is not like the song is going to be remembered for years to come, it is just a fad that will disappear soon!  Sorry, Katrina just is not convincing enough in her movements, it looks so uninspiring and I am sorry to say, someone else could have done it better than her!  πŸ˜•
sidra246 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't know abt others but whenever this song come on tv my Hubby couldn't take his eyes off katrina.After watching the promos of this song he always sayy Kia fazzzol song hai,but I know he really likes watching Katrina dance.so it's definately sexy.
Originally posted by: KatForeva

I think the song is VERY damn sexy! Its getting all the hype it needs, since Katrina Kaif is in it! And plus it has more views than the most viewed youtube video of Munni on youtube! Sheila may not be ruling on this particular forum but its definitely ruling overall on the net! πŸ˜‰

I don't find it sexy, it is way to artificial!  Everyone will have a different opinion!  I don't know what people are seeing in this dance number, but there are surely more sexier numbers out there over the years!!!!!!! πŸ˜•
Edited by eroticlover - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The song was sexy, but not sexy enough. Seriously in terms of sex appeal, I think Kat is overrated. She is hot, but not as everyone makes her. I guess it's all hype. I just don't see what the guys going ga ga over lol...I guess because there is no hot songs done recently, than it's only Sheila ki jawani that the guys have to go ga ga over lol
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eroticlover

I don't find it sexy, it is way to artificial!  Everyone will have a different opinion!  I don't know what people are seeing in this dance number, but there are surely more sexier numbers out there over the years!!!!!!! πŸ˜•

Obviously, you have already mentioned that. 😊
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

The song was sexy, but not sexy enough. Seriously in terms of sex appeal, I think Kat is overrated. She is hot, but not as everyone makes her. I guess it's all hype. I just don't see what the guys going ga ga over lol

I find Kareena and Priyanka sexier, as they are more expressive and sensual!  😳
well...all songs dunt need tht "timeless" quality...as long as they are hit in the year they were released, i dunt think any of the producers care... mission accomplished. instant disposal type music is wht vishal bharadwaj and Pritam create these days....u just listen to the song a couple of times, and then forget abt it when the next big song releases....and if it will be remembered for years to come, well only time can tell....as for now, its going the "Crazy kiya re" way....

Sadly, we dunt have RD burman, illayaraja, lakshmikanth pyarelal etc composing anymore, to give us songs that can be remembered for years. so we take wht we get...
Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago