Written Update of Dec 21st & 22nd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😲OMG I am missing my mom so much as she is in INDIA😭....i wonder how all mom's do so much!!!! cooking two times a day and going to work and taking care of the family and the house its MAD.... πŸ€— to all MOM's

deep coming home all scared and mamasa sees him and asks him what happen why does he look all worried and why is he wet deep does not say anything and run to his room and locks the door πŸ˜²and drinks the whole bottle of liqueur while mamsa gets chanchel and they both knock the door and deep finally opens it and chcnahel ask why are you behaving like this and where did you go what if rukmi came home and ranbeer was here and deep says we dont have to worry about ranbeer singh anymore as i took that thorn out of our lives and both mamas and chanchel look very scared and worried and ask him what is he talking about and deep tells him that i have killed ranbeer and they are very scared and mamasa says you did not think this threw its very dangerous, as soon police will get involved and how will we explain everything if anyone points finger at you specially rukmi and deep says no one will believe her and i mad it look like he got robbed and the goons must of threw him off the cliff and chanchel very nervous says you both stay here as i will see what happens downstairs, rukmi has come to some small ashrem of Lord Krishnah's devotees she looks on everyone as they take blessing of some maharaj, rasel is crying in her room looking at rukmi's picture and begs her to come back and asks her why did she leave her and look at ranbeers picture and says this all happen because of you and i will never forgive you πŸ˜­ BT comes home and ask about ranbeer but chanchel begins to talk about deep and mamsa and BT says please we all know what kind of work they do call ranbeer and kamel says i dont know where he has gone as he had come home early form office and chanchel says to ask rasel and when everyone ask rasel she says i dont know he did not tell me and kamel says why not you only care about your sister not your husband why would you care if he comes home or not and chanchel says she only cares for her sister even after what happen and rasel defends rukmi and chanchel ask how do you know did Yash tell you and rasel does not say anything and BT says just call ranbeer and rasel dials but the phone is not goign threw and BT calls office and he get worried and sends his men to search for him when they come back they say they found the car but not ranbeer and we looked all around we can not find him we think the goons might have robed him and...rasel ask and what says it...and the men say might of pushed him off the cliff and rael screams NAHIIIIII 😭 (great acting by Toral Rasputra) and BT gets angry and says to search for him and calls police and other higher people, rasel crying and goes to kamel and chanchel says why cry fake tears all this happen because of you and kamel pushes her away and says if anything happens to my son i will never forgive you ( 😲 chanchel you have no shame just so no one can see you nervous you turn tables on others 😑) rasel says please dont say that ranbeer will come back i know it my heart says so and chanchel fake cries, moomal and mohit are shown doing some advertisement of some Alovi Cracker ( not sure if thats what it was called) BT walks in and deep and mamsa says we will go look for ranbeer on the bottom of the cliff you look on the other siade and BT asgree and ask where is dadisa and gaytri says in her room and BT warns not to let dadisa know and i know that we will find ranbeer, everyone is telling thier stories to the maharaj and the lady tells rukmi to go also and rukmi tells her name and shows he face and everyone is shocked and get up from the sitting position ( 😲 wow aren't devotees not suppose to be judgmental) the maharaj says please all of you sit down she must of gotten this scar because he must of wanted something and rukmi says yes i saved a life of my loved one and i have no regrets and i have complain and the maharaj is happy to hear that and tells her to go back home as the loved ones need her and rukmi says no to give their happiness i have left home i can not go back and maharaj says once your mind and heart come to peace you will go on your own and tells one of the devotee to make her room moomal and mohit come to haveli and both mother and daughter cry and mohit goes to BT to help him, gaytri tells moomal to take care rasel and both cry and rasel says i know nothing will happen to him he will come back to me and chanchel fakes cry πŸ˜‘ deep is feeling bad that he had to kill ranbeer but he was helpless πŸ˜‘ and mamsa tells him that to forget what happen and move on πŸ˜‘ rukmi cant sleep and one of the devotee come and give her food and says please eat as no one can sleep on empty stomach and rukmi takes bite and cries πŸ˜­ both BT and mohit come to haveli and BT has ranbeers jacket and kamel ask where is ranbeer and BT says now ranbeer will never come back to us and kamel faints and moomal cries and chanchel looks around and cries fake (πŸ˜† it was funny and very disturbing πŸ˜‘) rasel is πŸ˜²  πŸ˜² and BT voice repeat in her head and show ends on rasel

P.S. Sorry for delay on the update and sorry for mistakes you are all to very kind thank you!!!

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u so much for the update.Good workGood workGood work
shahmin thumbnail