Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The 10 Commandments of Jake! (Page 17)

Katluv IF-Dazzler
Katluv
Katluv

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UpamaPh

Jake u seriously Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOClapDancingPartyI tell u this GF had seriously gone dullDead i too hardly visited GF since the Guru incident..was completely DUMBSTRUCK!!!..i so was  resigning from the Gurti Mission but suddenly i see SBB whr Guru is wid tht guitar n sings pardesi pardesi...i forgot everything n was lost again in Gurti worldDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...n ALAS!i come back to my senses recalling wht Guru did.....one part of my heart does NOT AT ALL want Drashti wid Guru,she surely deserve MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTERAngry..n again when i see them together i get lost in their world Day Dreaming...ur right,too bad Gurti  jus look AWSOME togetherDay Dreamingn i can't deny some part  of me is still on the mission!how abt u Jake,r u still in the Gurti Mission?Confused

N WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i jus read an article abt someone missing his "so called" dream girl very very badDead...n oh yea m so stepping back frm da mission again!!!Oh man i just hate being ON n OFF!!!..m surely decentedROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiDoracake

truthteller Senior Member
truthteller
truthteller

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Are u serious??????? Wink
happy to hear that u r coming back!
Honestly missed ur presence here!
Specially few days back when saw someone's post regarding red sari ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Jake u seriously Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOClapDancingPartyI tell u this GF had seriously gone dullDead i too hardly visited GF since the Guru incident..was completely DUMBSTRUCK!!!..i so was  resigning from the Gurti Mission but suddenly i see SBB whr Guru is wid tht guitar n sings pardesi pardesi...i forgot everything n was lost again in Gurti worldDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...n ALAS!i come back to my senses recalling wht Guru did.....one part of my heart does NOT AT ALL want Drashti wid Guru,she surely deserve MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTERAngry..n again when i see them together i get lost in their world Day Dreaming...ur right,too bad Gurti  jus look AWSOME togetherDay Dreamingn i can't deny some part  of me is still on the mission!how abt u Jake,r u still in the Gurti Mission?Confused

N WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i jus read an article abt someone missing his "so called" dream girl very very badDead...n oh yea m so stepping back frm da mission again!!!Oh man i just hate being ON n OFF!!!..m surely decentedROFL
Girls Stop whining about someone's personal life!!!LOLThen we will be bashed !ROFL
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:18am | IP Logged

By the way jakey you know why i came here.... i wanted to ask one doubt... Do you mind if i say 'I love MSK'??? just MSK dear... thats allowed right!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL 

End of day he is joru ka gulam of Geet right!! and geet is our girl!!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyballSweet_LovelyLuvScooby

-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

By the way jakey you know why i came here.... i wanted to ask one doubt... Do you mind if i say 'I love MSK'??? just MSK dear... thats allowed right!!ROFL 

End of day he is joru ka gulam of Geet right!! and geet is our girl!!ROFLROFLROFL

There is nothing wrong if u say I love MSK.....but just don't think GC is same as MSK....few people don't get  that difference....So that rule is for those people only...LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-PremiLuvScoobykirti_fiji

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jimzi27

By the way jakey you know why i came here.... i wanted to ask one doubt... Do you mind if i say 'I love MSK'??? just MSK dear... thats allowed right!!ROFL 

There is nothing wrong if u say I love MSK.....but just don't think GC is same as MSK....few people don't get  that difference....So that rule is for those people only...LOL 

Oh Jimzi... you thought i was serious!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL you thought I you mean I was serious!ROFLROFLROFLv
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jimzi27

Oh Jimzi... you thought i was serious!!!ROFL you thought I you mean I was serious!ROFLROFLROFLv

How can I be serious here?ShockedWe're r only serious when we're talking abt GurTi.....ROFL
LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I, the Scooby, am finding out so late that Jakey is back.

Welcome back Party

Also, I love GC LOL JK

Gud to see ur return!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index