Pratigya

TAKURS FEAR FACTOR (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmipai

superb post meera didi...
           its very sad when your dear one's say that you are a loser...its very difficult to bear that pain...i think that is wat happened to krishna ys'day...

he always got gud support from his dear father. even though ss refuses to do all those things which krishna needs, he never felt that he is being isolated from his family or his dear father.but ys'day, he finds that bauji is not happy with the way he (k) is living and had told all those expenses that he (ss) incurrs because of krishna and pratigya...he even told about food and dressing which is really painful for a son/daughter...

but i think ss will be proud and also sad....that should be the emotions that a true father shd have...but there is another problem which can hinder their relation is the importance of education, which krishna might realise when he seeks for jobs...there is another thing that ss does'nt like to hear anything bad about his son and feels that it is only he who can taunt his dear son...he  dont even want krishna to be sad...

ss is a gud father if we ignore that he has not given proper education to his children...but if such trobles creep in between their rel'ship, then its the duty of wife not to let it happen, which i think pratigya will do..she is a gud wife and DIL who will make them one...she knows how much love is there for krishna to his father and viceversa....

hope takhur's realises the worth of pratigya....i'm so happy that the cv's had treated this track in a new way...and so so happy that aarushi is about to leave TN...

(meera didi , i know that you are a good critic..i want your reply for this post..i'm writing such a big post for the first tym...plz)

Hi Lakshmipai

Thanks for adding your thoughts.

The way I see it, SS was being cruel to be kind on the one side. Even in his interviews he always broached this point with Krishna about becoming a man and standing on his feet.  But at the same time the fear of losing his son's dependence on him scares him.  Much as he loves Baba he also thinks he owns/controls him like everything and everyone in his life.

SS admires Baba for his gutsy attitude, he sees a great deal of himself in his young sher, he has influenced him over the years and knows there is mutual love between father and son.

SS is an unpud man himself.  He has made a life for himself without it. So he never saw the need for it. He assumed that his sons will grow the empire he has carved out for himself. But Prats entering his son's life turned it all on it's head. She exposed a new world to them, something that was foreign to him and his family and he wanted to keep it that way. He hired people to read his letters. He never once questioned the risk that depending someone else could cause problems later on. What if the person fed him a bunch of baloney after reading the letter.  He could get into all kinds of trouble.

Krishna on the other hand has been in awe of Prats, the educated family she comes from . He was always apologetic in a way for his lack of education. His father and brother spoiled him rotten and told him education wasn't necessary as they had the world in their clasp and could accomplish anything. But what they failed to realize was the importance of education expanding their thinking and exposure to a whole new world out there.

The beauty about education is that it has no time limits. Anyone can learn to read and write later on. Baba will rise up to the challenge and do what it takes to prove to Prats he can be the man she has dreamed of. They are both committed to each other and will feed off of each other to grow as individuals and as a couple.

Go to top