Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Sweety's family touching her in-laws feet.

newpath thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I didn't like it when everyone started begging and touching the feet....this is why the in-laws feel they can walk all over them.

They should be true punjabis'.....I know if it was our family they would be like if you don' take our daughter, tumara beta zinda nahin rehega!..our family is a bit bindass.. anyhow....they should have taken mr. sodhi aside and threatened him W*H dire circumstances just in case...there are ways of making sure people are afraid without humiliating them....

Anyway, I truly don't lik Sweety's attitude...why would u want to live with  guy who can't stick up for u......and who your family has to ge humiliated for.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you on the part that Bedi's shouldn't have touched Sodhi's feet. There is way to make everybody understand without threatening or resorting to the violence. As far as Sweety goes she is a brat who never had to do anything all her problems are solved by the family, so there is no way she can stand up to her in-laws or Parmeet.
Edited by kajolj - 13 years ago
Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with u both. Just bcoz u are the girls side does not mean that u shud start begging and all that. U shud never have to lower urself to others for any reason. If d rishta with goldie doesnt happen theres always others. Sweety has always been selfish and only thought abt herself. If she is left behind she will probably be all mean to mona.
fusion13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah whats with touching feet
newpath thumbnail
I didn't like the feet touching at all! there are all kinds of threats...indirect threats as well.

With these kind of in-laws, "jooton sey hi kam chalta hai"....there are the kind that need to be threatened, as they say a lot of bakwas and blame one person for another's mistakes.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i didnt like the feet touching part either but u have to consider the situation on hand...Mona ran away from the wedding so its a big insult to Goldie's family so their anger was justified but the part with them refusing to take Sweety was just plain wrong
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also do not like the touching of feet by Sweetie's family, there could be better ways of expressing their helplessness.
I understand Sodhi family anger which is justified, but do not agree with Mrs Sodhi insulting Sweetie and threatening.
i dont like sweetie at all. mona helped her before her wedding . she had affair too . why cant she help mona too. what kind of a sister she is.
newpath thumbnail
Originally posted by: nadiak14ever

i dont like sweetie at all. mona helped her before her wedding . she had affair too . why cant she help mona too. what kind of a sister she is.

Didn't know this...as I was not following this serial from the beginning...but since it is true, she is a hyprocrite.  She should tell her family at least that she pressured Mona as well.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nadiak14ever

she didnt have an affair...there was a guy who like her but the love was one-sided...she told him clearly that she didnt love him.