India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

LETS ASSUME THE BEST AND POSITIVE

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
KUDOS TO FANS WHO REALLY WANT THE BEST IN MAAN AND GEET BUT A KINDA FEAR RULES THEIR   HEARTS. 
TongueConfusedTongue
 Its a typical analysis of futuristic events if some fans ASSUME OUT OF FEAR an incomplete marriage ceremony similar to what happened on the engagement day.  There they had to tackle Geets past, Devs re entry into her life, a conniving would be sis in law, relationship of Geet versus Dadima etc.  But my heart breaks, and I cry inside of me, when I know that fans assume negativity - a no marrrige possibility - because so many serials happen to project that as the peripheral mystery to continuing serials.   For one, I am looking forward to a grande wedding where only love and passion rules esp. as Geet walks to Maan and Maan has her his own.  But stupid me, this could be idealistic, yet even a quite wedding with just Maan and Geet and nature at its best after a rhona dhona episode of Arjun spoil-sporting the grande event is welcome. 

Why do we hv to think there are no issues to tackle post marriage.  So many themes, so many tracks can churn out wonderful episodes.  Because of these very run of the mill stories with similar themes happening in several hindi serials, and people perhaps wanting that, and CVs thinking saturated themes, no newness comes up. 

Definitely fans want a marriage of passion between Geet and Maan and CVs hv to give in.  But give the jerk and twist, with every slippery twist to mysify episodes.  Especially moulding a stronger and challenging Geet in the world of today.  Why cant that happen??  Lets have Geet taking over Khurana Constructions while Maan manages newer ventures... the challenges in that.  After all its GEET HSP and Geet is to be the ideal heroine in the world of today.  A social message can be a wonderful theme if tackled well.

I have no doubt on the CVs nor the director nor the lead pair. They have to take into consideration the fans angle and deal with themes and continuity from there.

Are CVs run of the mill too????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleAmoureux

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Why do we hv to think there are no issues to tackle post marriage.  So many themes, so many tracks can churn out wonderful episodes.  Because of these very run of the mill stories with similar themes happening in several hindi serials, and people perhaps wanting that, and CVs thinking saturated themes, no newness comes up. 

Definitely fans want a marriage of passion between Geet and Maan and CVs hv to give in.  But give the jerk and twist, with every slippery twist to mysify episodes.  Especially moulding a stronger and challenging Geet in the world of today.  Why cant that happen??  Lets have Geet taking over Khurana Constructions while Maan manages newer ventures... the challenges in that.  After all its GEET HSP and Geet is to be the ideal heroine in the world of today.  A social message can be a wonderful theme if tackled well.

I have no doubt on the CVs nor the director nor the lead pair. They have to take into consideration the fans angle and deal with themes and continuity from there.

OMG no our CVs not run of the mill. Love them to bits. 

But yes I agree...why cat Geet be shown as a modern ''sanskari'' girl like she told Annie in their 1st meeting. she should handle KC and let Maan venture out...or vice versa. Would absolutely love to see that. 

Edited by mechantefille - 22 December 2010 at 10:47pm
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
hmmmmmmmmmmm different outlook goodSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top