Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Life, Justice, Reason - Have the CVs Lost IT? (Page 2)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Reserved...will come back to add my extra gyaan as usualLOLTongue

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Jhan: Anj wants 10 cents not 2 - don't be miserly ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maansa

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged
brilliant post ANJ......

guess d theme of the show hs bn changing according to d trps......yes d story frm last 1-2 months cud hv bn stronger n better ...dey hvnt handled d characters well.....

the entire month or more der hsnt bn ny good n strong promo dt cud attract viewers....i dont think d media segments r d reason...bt yes d reason is dt der hv hardly bn ny segments which cud raise the curiosity element  fr instance d retro theme party segment where NT tries to harm geet n her baby reveled d suspense element abt maan saving geet as well....so d surprise or curiosity of viewers ended aftr watchin dt seg as dey knew wat ws 2 happen....

AnjanaYYZ

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Hey Anjana, it was a long post but well writtenWink

Okey I cant comment on everthing you wrote, but I will start with "Justice"

I would like this to happen

"Maybe have a lawyer explain the legal procss to Geet as would happen in reality. For instance what is bail? And the purpose of restraining order.  I know its not a reality show, but some info may illuminate and help the viewers grasp the logic that is there."

It seems like you have quite knowledge of how the judical procedur, but there are many who dont know, or have limited knowledge, so as you mentioned I would like to have a scene where they show a more real proceeding, it will be hatke from what we usually see.

And I dont think the cvs have lost it, I think the channel has lost it, cuz I believe the Promos are handled by the channel. And I hardly see Geet promo, they promote other shows more.
I agree with you that the promos should have a curiosity element, so that we want to actually see what will happen next.

Have you noticed that SO Geet FB page isnt that active compared to the other show, not that I liked that page.

Same goes for the show too, if you want regualar viewer then you need to have the curiosity element here to, so that viewers wants to see what will happen next, okey maybe not curiosity all the time, but it should have a flow. Like the sat epi. Cuz ma cousin had stopped watchin Geet since long time, but then I praised the epi, that how fresh it was n bla bla. And she watched it and then she watched the next epi too, cuz the ending of sat epi was connected to the next epi.

Btw you want Geet to throw up on MaanShocked, eeeewwww, grossLOL

AnjanaYYZ

Go to top