Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly, assmit & veena ....FIGHT ..whose fault ?? (Page 8)

raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

I feel Dolly and Ashmit were more at fault than Veena.. Dolly got Veena involved by calling her "item".. or else Veena was out of it.. but Ashmit and Dolly both were equally wrong Confused

purvaji item ko item nahi bole thu kya bole she is kissing and hugging in public with crap and she changes her preferences of boys just like she changes her blouses
veena behaves like ashmit ke jhuti always she takes care of him and feeds him for staying in the house and veena has zero self respect the other pakistani ali was much better
veena was the one who badmouthed dolly when she forgot she saved her from nominations
she forgot it completely she was praising her for the strength of dolly to face probelms
if dolly says swetha is item then i will have a probelm since swetha for all cunningness never behaved so cheapily this time in BB

i strongly support dolly on this one ashmit wanted to have fights to stay in the house and even veena wanted to have fights so that it will generate TRP

now show me how much indian public loves veena if the real voting takes place

she is bragging yesterday that whole india loves her god spare me the horror like rohit verma istyle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

I feel Dolly and Ashmit were more at fault than Veena.. Dolly got Veena involved by calling her "item".. or else Veena was out of it.. but Ashmit and Dolly both were equally wrong Confused

But Veena is an Item...sahi kaha dolly ne...

Toh phir Veena ne Dolly ko fat kaha toh kya galat kaha?? 
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

I know! It's really annoying that they make a show for public but don't even take their support/ votes into consideration!! Greedy selfish money-hungry jerksDead

Shaant baccha shaant LOL btw, sorry for irritating u yesterday 
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29ThatOneGuy

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by susan29

Definitely ashmit and veena's fault.........dolly was only asking initially.....but ashmit with his way of speaking provoked dolly and veena having the support of ashmit was equally mocking and rude to dolly......

I mever dreamt i will be writing in support of dolly one day LOL but i do support her today Wink

LOL ...I wasn't supporting dolly in my posts ...

I just felt Assmit was provoking dolly on purpose and I did not like the comments he made about dolly being married woman. Embarrassed

Now about veena. I feel she is good ...but she lost it by supporting Assmit everywhere. Embarrassed

and also that cheap comment she made about her tummy. This shows how disgusting of a woman Veena is. She knew Dolly had 2 miscarriages and then toooDead

raffuchakkar

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raffuchakkar

purvaji item ko item nahi bole thu kya bole she is kissing and hugging in public with crap and she changes her preferences of boys just like she changes her blouses
veena behaves like ashmit ke jhuti always she takes care of him and feeds him for staying in the house and veena has zero self respect the other pakistani ali was much better
veena was the one who badmouthed dolly when she forgot she saved her from nominations
she forgot it completely she was praising her for the strength of dolly to face probelms
if dolly says swetha is item then i will have a probelm since swetha for all cunningness never behaved so cheapily this time in BB

i strongly support dolly on this one ashmit wanted to have fights to stay in the house and even veena wanted to have fights so that it will generate TRP

now show me how much indian public loves veena if the real voting takes place

she is bragging yesterday that whole india loves her god spare me the horror like rohit verma istyle

RC.. toh phir Veena ne Dolly ko fat bola woh bhi sahe bola na.. Dolly is fat.. 

I agree that Ashmit was provoking Dolly and to me it appears that ashmit and Dolly both were inviting each other for a fight for 2-3 days.. but Veena was out of it until Dolly got her involved by calling her item.. I agree that Veena is an item.. but when you call name to someone on their face that person will react.. just like Dolly got mad when Veena called her fat..
raffuchakkar Goldie
raffuchakkar
raffuchakkar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Martand

But Veena is an Item...sahi kaha dolly ne...

Toh phir Veena ne Dolly ko fat kaha toh kya galat kaha?? 

veena telling dolly that to aurat ke naam pe dabba hai
tu mu question to veena tu kya hai
jo har din ek mard ke saath rahne ke dream karte hai
dolly dada is smart to play the sympathy card
veena is getting shown in bad light

veena has not felt bad for when she danced on the dining table
whether khali is punished her not is not the question
whether she feels bad about what she has done

i hope ashmit is kicked out veena staying alone in BB for a week will be fun
since no one will talk to her

ThatOneGuy