Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly, assmit & veena ....FIGHT ..whose fault ?? (Page 5)

Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27-allizwell-.Arjun

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shayari

completely agree wid u Arjun......Smile
Veena  told Dolly that she is not a woman!!!!!Dead but i can say she herself is not a woman... no confident woman will blindly follow the chepos like Ashmit!!!! arey kuch tho apna respect rakho Veena Malik........Angry when u will go outside or after the show will completed that Ash will never take ur side and it will be no shocked news for us if Ashmit says "who is veena malik"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@red bee emoticon 5 Playful Bee Emoticon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shayari

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Great post KB.  After veena's comment on dolly's physical appearance the fight simply took on a completely different tangent.  It was outright cheap shot and basically insight into what really matters ot her, no wonder teh mirror under hte pillow story.  But their comments were completely off hte mark, outright disrespectful and not needed.  I am married and on the heavier spectrumEmbarrassed and man when she said that I really do want to slap her right across her faceAngry.

Anyways I choose to be fat bellied anyday than be fat headed!!!!! Veena is a shameless, doormat, and if I must add a sorry excuse for a woman---Woman are much more stronger and worth much more than just their physical appearance.  Now I dont think sam took veena aurat cheez hai comment out of context.  She really rates people on their physical appearance.  No wonder she is so desperate and miserable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu.Arjun

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I for a change found both Assmit and Veena wrong and Dolly Right, 
Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
It was out an out Ass-meat's fault.. He left the kitchen platform dirty on purpose and there was no need of Veena the W**** to open her mouth when Dolly was talking to Ass-meat.. She was the one sitting and commenting .. Dolly tried to control her temper but it was Ass-meat who was provoking her.. and if I have been in Dollwa's place I would have slapped Ass-meat so hard that he would have remembered all his previous births.. Bloody Losers.. No sense of conduct.. Veena wearing high heals and dancing on the dining table when there was edible items kept on the table.. Ass-meat smelling his chappal.. They are so pathetic... Ass-meat looks like a sadak chaap Bikaari and Veena is a third class w****
cape Goldie
cape
cape

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:20am | IP Logged

baat ko bahut bara diya tha sab logo ne it was not really a big matter...but i think dolly started first calling veena an item,gandi aurat and hotter then veena said ke go and excercise,look at ur tummy,ur a cartoon woman,,,i know they were harsh words from veena so as dolly but dolly should understand ke jaise aap bolo ge waisi aapko return mein mile ga aap bura bolo ge samne wala BAHUT bura bole ga......

shivanggi Goldie
shivanggi
shivanggi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged

I agree with KB

I felt that Dolly was not at fault this time...Ashmit left the kitchen dirty on purpose and i am saying this because he knew exactly what was dirty(chai ka daag etc)..

Ashmit was making weird faces and standing so close to Dolly eventhough he knew (even the viewers know this) that Dolly doesn't like it when somebody stands so close!
To top it off Veena's comments were very rude and provoking...I think it was Veena first who called Dolly a Cartoon! (if i'm not wrong)....
Ashmit said: Aap jalti hai kyunki aap shaadi shuda hai" like what the hell was that??? Being single does not give you any right to act all cheap and desperate!

I am not saying Dolly is 100% right she also made some nasty comments which she should have avoided but then it was 2 against 1...
-- When Shweta took Dolly inside... Dolly came back, she should have just stayed inside...

P.S.  I personally think that Ashmit was trying to copy Sameer.... he probably thought that Dolly would react aggressively and this would kick her out of the show... he probably has a feeling that he is nominated... or maybe he thinks that by doing this he would look good and Dolly bad..
He said Khali is an aurat and Dolly is a mard --- what is he??
---  i found his act more provoking than Sameers... (Sameer never made any nasty comments or made such weird faces)...the only thing he did was block her way......Ashmit here blocked her way made nasty comments with weird faces... oh add veena as well.... i am glad Dolly was able to control herself and didn't act violently

Edited by shivanggi - 23 December 2010 at 1:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

Go to top