Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly, assmit & veena ....FIGHT ..whose fault ?? (Page 3)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by Pulwasha

I agree that dolly shouldnt have said anything to Veena but watever she said was true.. what does veena think??? she in not using her brain and is totally relying on Ashmit (who himself is dememtedDead)... she may even leave this week and if she does not the day isnt far when Ashmit himself will nominate Veena.. 

Oyeee ye kya hai???LOL

DAmnnnn BTTA ho gaya yaar...hum dono ke views kitne milte julte hain Shocked

CHAL JHOOTE.. tune copy kiya..LOL

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

What about Khali putting his feet on the table while everyone was? eating??  is getting punishment BB ???  lagatha BB ko amnesia ho gaya hai LOL

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

I agree that dolly shouldnt have said anything to Veena but watever she said was true.. what does veena think??? she in not using her brain and is totally relying on Ashmit (who himself is dememtedDead)... she may even leave this week and if she does not the day isnt far when Ashmit himself will nominate Veena.. 

he is now khalli;s fan... geting influenced by d grt khalli....  lazyin arnd... copy pastin dolly's words Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quantico

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Does she have brain ? didnt you heard beauty and brain dont go together. LOL  She is beautifool LOL  I think if asshmit had handle things maturely too acchaa hota. He was screaming and barking and acting like complete phsychooo LOL . He need treatment. he think he is cool dude but he also has misconception about him Wink 

If he acted normaly things would not have turn ugly. Dolly is like khulaa fire but oil dalne ki jaaroorat hai ..veena being women what she said about dolly stomach was disgraceful. Aurat ke naam pe she is kala wal spot. LOL

as Veena said to dolly ke poori mard hai.. i would like to ask veena from wat angle she includes herself in the aurat community.. its an insult for girls and ladies Dead... arghhh im just annoyed with Ashmit.. he is soooo stupid.. kis baat ka itna akar hai usko???? MMS ka???  he has all the problems with him.. he has OCD, joote wo soonghta hai.. baal wo soonghta hai.. daure usko parte hain.. phir itna ghuroor kis baat ka hai yaar..AngryAngry
Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
veenji got punishment to eat on floor... BB she not only danced on the table but she later mocked the food saying please forgive? me in a discourteous way   it's so disrespecful
TallyHo IF-Rockerz
TallyHo
TallyHo

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Correct me if I am wrong...but wasnt it just a few days ago( when Dolly saved veena from a nomination) that Veena sat down with her and told her she really respected her as a woman and has learnt a lot form her.... lol...now what happened in these few days that accroding to Veena Dolly doesnt deserve to be called a woman....and on top of that she has the galls to say ki saara Hindustaan mujhe jaanta hai...ya Veenz darling...we all know u very well.....I hope u sit outside the toilet soon on that platform and cry some khoon ke aansoo LOL

PS: Ashmit Patel needs to be cast in a Ramsay Horror movie ASAP...he soo fits the part man!

And dolly baby....u should have just kept calm....that would have earned u more brownie points from the audience Tongue....but like before , u just went over boardWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami..ArjunThatOneGuy

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

[QUOTE=Pulwasha]I agree that dolly shouldnt have said anything to Veena but watever she said was true.. what does veena think??? she in not using her brain and is totally relying on Ashmit (who himself is dememtedDead)... she may even leave this week and if she does not the day isnt far when Ashmit himself will nominate Veena..

as Veena said to dolly ke poori mard hai.. i would like to ask veena from wat angle she includes herself in the aurat community.. its an insult for girls and ladies Dead... arghhh im just annoyed with Ashmit.. he is soooo stupid.. kis baat ka itna akar hai usko???? MMS ka???  he has all the problems with him.. he has OCD, joote wo soonghta hai.. baal wo soonghta hai.. daure usko parte hain.. phir itna ghuroor kis baat ka hai yaar..AngryAngry

She can stoop at any level to gain publicity. India viwers wants to see entertainment ans she is providing it.. She also spend 4 to 5 hours in looo to confess her love to BB LOL . I think she is turning herself in asshmit tooo LOL 

As far assshmit is concern no one knew his existence before BB. He also hungry for publicity ...ish liyee too when ever veeena and asshmit knows they are nominated they will create drama to stay in the house but this time i think BB might break jodi ..but you never know Khali is also in people's  radar  Wink
Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

asshmit is not even washing his own chaadiii and blaming others not working Wink veenabai is doing his work .

Go to top