Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly, assmit & veena ....FIGHT ..whose fault ?? (Page 2)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Interesting analysis ... After watching today's episode it looks like early morning fight was unecessary, it could have avoided if kitchen was clean by dolly . We dont see 24/7 footage so no idea who's responsible for the kitchen duty.

Overall today's episode was interesting. Dolly still wants veena on her side ...kuch too fishyyy hai LOL  Either BB read the india forum and asked dolly to comment  "veena and her had good relationship two days back sunddenly what happend" dolly jee we also want to know LOL or  she want to kick asshmit out using veena. ..

Like sameer said yeah friday interesting hogaa. LOL

Well as far as I know ...Dolly is not targetting veena at all. I think dolly has issues mainly with Assmit. Now veena being Assmit's girlfriend always supports him even when he is wrong. So what can dolly do there ? .......So in reality, veena has problems with dolly . Veena can't tolerate someone insulting Assmit Embarrassed 

I agreee , Dolly is trying her level best to get veena on her side but after today's bust out by veena about her apperance i dont think she want her but you never know BB might have given her task to provoke veena and asshmit  Wink . 

Two days suddent change of behaviour put BB in radar LOL  scripted hai LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I agree that dolly shouldnt have said anything to Veena but watever she said was true.. what does veena think??? she in not using her brain and is totally relying on Ashmit (who himself is dememtedDead)... she may even leave this week and if she does not the day isnt far when Ashmit himself will nominate Veena..

hppppp

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I agree that dolly shouldnt have said anything to Veena but watever she said was true.. what does veena think??? she in not using her brain and is totally relying on Ashmit (who himself is dememtedDead)... she may even leave this week and if she does not the day isnt far when Ashmit himself will nominate Veena.. 
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Oyeee ye kya hai???LOL

ThatOneGuy

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Good Analys...Dolly was trying to control her anger...but from a while ashmit is trying to provoke Dolly for a fight and we all could see that. she even mention that during the nomination...since she came back she completely changed cuz she knows she was wrong after watching herself...anyways calling Veena an item girl nothing was wrong in that cuz she is being ashmit's item!!!and Veena is blindly thinking India is standing for her and uske bohot naam ho suki hai india mein...and dolly was trying to ruin her nameLOL...that commment was the most hilarious one...i think veena malik already came with a bad name in the house  its just people didnt really know about her...now we know so her name went to the top of cheapo!!!

And veena prooved today how disgusting she is by making a physical comment on someone!!!anyone it is...it God who mde human being dont go on physical thing...that was harsh!!!

Edited by Jesmina - 22 December 2010 at 8:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever.Arjun

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Oyeee ye kya hai???LOL

DAmnnnn BTTA ho gaya yaar...hum dono ke views kitne milte julte hain Shocked
Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Does she have brain ? didnt you heard beauty and brain dont go together. LOL  She is beautifool LOL  I think if asshmit had handle things maturely too acchaa hota. He was screaming and barking and acting like complete phsychooo LOL . He need treatment. he think he is cool dude but he also has misconception about him Wink 

If he acted normaly things would not have turn ugly. Dolly is like khulaa fire but oil dalne ki jaaroorat hai ..veena being women what she said about dolly stomach was disgraceful. Aurat ke naam pe she is kala wal spot. LOL

Go to top