Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: purva

Then Dolly should have called some name to Ashmit.. there was no need to involve Veena.. 

And Dolly did call Veena pakistani w****.. which was simply unacceptable IMO πŸ˜•

yes agreed. But look at the motive behind whole scene. Assmit wanted dolly to react with all this. He succedded.

And its not about mere cleaning issue, they have something going for past few days. Just becaus Dolly isn't good to Assmit , veena wasn't in good terms with Dolly either.

Veena was respecting Dolly as a lady who had struggled so much in life .........but  after swimming pool issues, she supported Assmit ...rather than dolly. All of a sudden, dolly became aurat ke naam ka cartoon for her πŸ˜•

I agree with Pakistani w**** statement ...that was cheap .

When was that said ? I did not hear it πŸ˜•
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

RC.. toh phir Veena ne Dolly ko fat bola woh bhi sahe bola na.. Dolly is fat.. 

I agree that Ashmit was provoking Dolly and to me it appears that ashmit and Dolly both were inviting each other for a fight for 2-3 days.. but Veena was out of it until Dolly got her involved by calling her item.. I agree that Veena is an item.. but when you call name to someone on their face that person will react.. just like Dolly got mad when Veena called her fat..

item ko item nahi bolenge tu kya bole
after dolly said item she was still kissing and hugging ashmit
and i have no issues when veena calling dolly fat and i think even dolly never had issues of being her fat and she told veena that i am not eating your fathers food so why are calling me like that and veena again said that my father is much better looking than you.
and i have known one of distant cousin she had miscarriages she put on weight like dolly
and dolly was successful in showing veena in bad light
veena could have shot her back that you are item but she went overboard on dolly saying that you are aurato ke naam pe dabba hai yeh to joke hai kyunki kud ko aurat banao pehle dusruko bolne se pehle veenaji

veena could have dealt dolly in a different way but veena lost it big time in supporting his chaddi yaar
but veena's mask that she does not talk abusive lang is torn away
veena is more at fault at getting back to dolly since dolly told what she saw even swetha and sameer and other housemates think she is item of ashmit but they will not say it on her face veena should understand dolly is much better than diplomats sameer and swetha
item is not a bad word it is just a lingo calling some one like thier GF or BF
so what dolly said to veena is not a bad word veena pankhas should understand this

traabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Khud Veena Malik's country people r disgusted by her attitude and behavior int he house. I have so many Pakistani friends and they all have been telling me they cant believe that Veena is acting so improper in the house!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Sorry and that too Mihir ?πŸ˜²πŸ˜›    
I was kidding re ..

😊

watching the episode right now πŸ˜‰ Veena just got the sazaa lol πŸ˜†
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: traabs

Khud Veena Malik's country people r disgusted by her attitude and behavior int he house. I have so many Pakistani friends and they all have been telling me they cant believe that Veena is acting so improper in the house!

when her own country people are disgusted we indians should follow the suit they know much about her colours then us

i last checked unofficial wiki of bombay lingo Item is not a bad word
if some one is dating they call tere item mast hai baap so "Item" is not a bad word

Frankly speaking somewhere I agree with cartoon remark too.. but Veena should not have called that to Dolly.. I agree.. but it all escalated from "item"remark.. that's why I think it's more Dolly's fault and less Veena's πŸ˜Š

From what I concluded, I dont think Veena was upset with item remark. Infact the moment item remark was made, both assmi-veena started their chipkofying ..why ? ..If veena was so dignified , she won't do it . She herself keeps praising her booty and she has created that sexy image on the show.

Veena was merely supporting Assmit.

Actually I am big Veena supporter .....but I just don't approve her act of supporting Assmit blindly. She should have her own individual opinion. 😳
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuttabhai

yes agreed. But look at the motive behind whole scene. Assmit wanted dolly to react with all this. He succedded.

And its not about mere cleaning issue, they have something going for past few days. Just becaus Dolly isn't good to Assmit , veena wasn't in good terms with Dolly either.

Veena was respecting Dolly as a lady who had struggled so much in life .........but  after swimming pool issues, she supported Assmit ...rather than dolly. All of a sudden, dolly became aurat ke naam ka cartoon for her πŸ˜•

I agree with Pakistani w**** statement ...that was cheap .

When was that said ? I did not hear it πŸ˜•

It's there in TB article.. looks like BB edited it.. 

again I agree that Veena changed her stand to support Ashmit.. everybody has done it at some point or other.. they change their opinions as it suits them.. now Sam has started liking Dolly as she is not against him or his friend ST.. Veena should have distanced herself from Ashmit when that shoes/chaddi🀒 fight happened.. she had gained some sympathy of other housemates at that time and she lost it by sticking to Ashmit within 5 seconds.. but in this particular fight she was less at fault.. that's what I am saying πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

😊

watching the episode right now πŸ˜‰ Veena just got the sazaa lol πŸ˜†

Boring episode.. The only interesting part was that Sam bitched the MOST about AshmitπŸ˜›
They should have given a better punishment yaar !! She is doing Bhook-hartal btwπŸ˜†

ThatOneGuy thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Boring episode.. The only interesting part was that Sam bitched the MOST about AshmitπŸ˜›
They should have given a better punishment yaar !! She is doing Bhook-hartal btwπŸ˜†

Hahah can't wait for that part πŸ˜†

SHE bole toh? Veena? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
OMGOSHHHH that whole Veena complaining to BB is hilarious πŸ€£

she is talking as if she is president of india delivering speech πŸ€£

OMG "Mujhe apne khuda ko jawaab dena hain....jab mere dil se aawaz nahi ayegi...tab tak...main khaana...nahi khaungi, Jab dil se aawaaz ayegi...ki khuda ne maaf kardiya, tab khaana khaungi"

🀣