Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
veenji got punishment to eat on floor... BB she not only danced on the table but she later mocked the food saying please forgive? me in a discourteous way   it's so disrespecful
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Correct me if I am wrong...but wasnt it just a few days ago( when Dolly saved veena from a nomination) that Veena sat down with her and told her she really respected her as a woman and has learnt a lot form her.... lol...now what happened in these few days that accroding to Veena Dolly doesnt deserve to be called a woman....and on top of that she has the galls to say ki saara Hindustaan mujhe jaanta hai...ya Veenz darling...we all know u very well.....I hope u sit outside the toilet soon on that platform and cry some khoon ke aansoo πŸ˜†

PS: Ashmit Patel needs to be cast in a Ramsay Horror movie ASAP...he soo fits the part man!

And dolly baby....u should have just kept calm....that would have earned u more brownie points from the audience πŸ˜›....but like before , u just went over boardπŸ˜‰
Quantico thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

She can stoop at any level to gain publicity. India viwers wants to see entertainment ans she is providing it.. She also spend 4 to 5 hours in looo to confess her love to BB πŸ˜† . I think she is turning herself in asshmit tooo πŸ˜† 

As far assshmit is concern no one knew his existence before BB. He also hungry for publicity ...ish liyee too when ever veeena and asshmit knows they are nominated they will create drama to stay in the house but this time i think BB might break jodi ..but you never know Khali is also in people's  radar  πŸ˜‰

Quantico thumbnail

asshmit is not even washing his own chaadiii and blaming others not working πŸ˜‰ veenabai is doing his work .

Quantico thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Correct me if I am wrong...but wasnt it just a few days ago( when Dolly saved veena from a nomination) that Veena sat down with her and told her she really respected her as a woman and has learnt a lot form her.... lol...now what happened in these few days that accroding to Veena Dolly doesnt deserve to be called a woman....and on top of that she has the galls to say ki saara Hindustaan mujhe jaanta hai...ya Veenz darling...we all know u very well.....I hope u sit outside the toilet soon on that platform and cry some khoon ke aansoo πŸ˜†

PS: Ashmit Patel needs to be cast in a Ramsay Horror movie ASAP...he soo fits the part man!

And dolly baby....u should have just kept calm....that would have earned u more brownie points from the audience πŸ˜›....but like before , u just went over boardπŸ˜‰

Blame farah khan ..Every single person was bonding in the house till farah ask asshmit to drop dolly in swimming pool πŸ˜†  bus tusnami aa gayaa πŸ˜†
Quantico thumbnail
asshmit said aurat ki beizzzaat ...sir are you giving respect to women πŸ˜†  ask youself this questions first then tell other people. 

shweta was figthing her own battle and when sameer stood up for her ..asshmit said you step in we didnt ask you to do ..so abhi jaoooo kya selfish insaaan hai ..πŸ˜†

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

asshmit said aurat ki beizzzaat ...sir are you giving respect to women πŸ˜†  ask youself this questions first then tell other people. 

shweta was figthing her own battle and when sameer stood up for her ..asshmit said you step in we didnt ask you to do ..so abhi jaoooo kya selfish insaaan hai ..πŸ˜†

Well quoted......

There r instances where Asssshmit does a mistake and corrects /blames others when they do the same mistake....

1. the world knows what shit he did with the MMS he shot and he talks about Dolly.....

2. Using the broom to clean up the dining table when fruits/veggies r still lying on the top but preaching  Veena to respect food on her item song.....

3. When ST stood by him when he was late and that initiated an argument.... He slided away from it and also said since Sammy interfered the matters blew up.... and it was his marzi.... he need not have interfered.... Now can he expect ST and Sammy to support him???

4. When he was the captain... he never supported anyone on their fights.... how can he quote ST and Sammy r diplomats.... ST did try to take away Dolly inside the house twice.... if he had done that much atleast as a Captain ....he cud utter these words....

I won't be surprised if this man turns out to be the winner at the end.... as most of the time the undeserving is honoured in Big boss due to bollywood support....!πŸ˜‰
traabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tats true.. PLus he was provoking Dolly a lot today. Atleast she held on to herself today! I think he should be punished for the provocation part like clapping in her face n going close to her and crossing her path wen she was moving sideways.. Sam w \as wen he did tat rite why not Ashmit?
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder what will happen if one of them get out, either Ashmit or Veena, who's side are they going to be on, whoever stays in the house? lol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

She can stoop at any level to gain publicity. India viwers wants to see entertainment ans she is providing it.. She also spend 4 to 5 hours in looo to confess her love to BB πŸ˜† . I think she is turning herself in asshmit tooo πŸ˜† 

As far assshmit is concern no one knew his existence before BB. He also hungry for publicity ...ish liyee too when ever veeena and asshmit knows they are nominated they will create drama to stay in the house but this time i think BB might break jodi ..but you never know Khali is also in people's  radar  πŸ˜‰

the only time she was entertaining to me was in the gaaaoon wala task.. thats it..πŸ˜†

who knows anyone can win.. BB ka mood kab badal jaaye..πŸ˜†